Sleepyhead

Susan came back late in the night after finish a short film festival Tropfest in Australia. So she decided to wake up a little late in the morning. But things seem not go as her plan. Because after she falls into sleep just 2-3 hours, she woke up with a sweet-scented of amber and vanilla.

Susan turns herself over to the other side that connects to the walking closet that closed by frosted glass where an odor seems to leak out from there.

The redhead notices that there was a silhouette of her lover's body. From the bed, Susan can see that Jessica was naked.

Of course. She hadn't seen anything but Jessica's outline lead her imagination to run wild was what make she's so excited.

"Why are you up so early?" Susan asks.

Jessica covers herself with a bathrobe before opens the frosted glass door and walk up to Susan with a sweet smile. She sits on the edge of the bed, touches her lover's face softly.

"I've to go to visit Ryan's office to discuss his new project."

"But... I'm just coming back." Susan groans. "We didn't see each other for a week and I want to spend a day with you." She protests while holding Jessica's hand tied to her cheek.

"Honey, Don't be childish. I'll be back soon and we can spend the night and the rest of our life together as long as you want." Jessica grinned before press a kissed on her temple.

"You promised." Susan murmurs as fall as sleep again.

"Promised."

———————————

It was about an evening when Susan woke up. She was dizzy while feeling someone press a soft kiss on her neck. At first, she thought it was a dream. But this is a lucid dream she never ever had before.

The feeling was so real. A warm wet breath still clings to her neck as one lip move to her earlobe and bite gently, then flicks it with tongue while letting out a lightly exhale in her ear.

Susan can't resist as her body goes weak while the stranger's tongue explores her ear. Then their hands grab her wrist, pin her down to the bed and run a free hand up-down her trembling body.

"Umm..." Susan moans softly.

"Shhh..." One whispers before wraps a sensuous lip on her.

At first, the kissed begins with gently, then it goes a little harder till they're breathless. The mysterious pulled away little to catch a breath as Susan groans.

She could barely open her eyes to see this is a reality or not. And if it's real, who's leaning over her. No matter what, she yearns them for more by her heart still thundering in her chest.

"More?"

As she heard a familiar husky voice, Susan's eyes popped open by automatically.

"Hi." Jessica smiles.

"Oh...Hi..." Susan murmur, sleepy but excited to see Jessica bending over her. "You're back."

Jessica grinned at her partner's reaction. She knows the redhead might be in a bit of a daze, but it's a good sign that Susan didn't reject her touch.

So she strokes Susan's arm softly, running her finger to a loose strap on her shoulder, then swipe it out of the way so she could lay a trail of kiss along Susan's pink skin.

"I missed you." Susan whispered as her eyes still close, absorbs all sensation Jessica gives her.

The blonde reaches her hand to stroke Susan's bare back, making the redhead arch against her with need. Another hand moving down to her hip squeezed it hard before across the silky slip.

"God... Susan..." Jessica's voice was crack when she discovers Susan was naked under the slip.

"You're so naughty... very, very naughty." Jessica gasped as sliding the fabric up her leg, put her hands above her knees to spread her thighs wide.

Jessica bents her head down to her lover's womanhood inhaled her essence deeply.

"Your scent turns me on." She said as lowered her head, the tip of her tongue touching the hood which is covering Susan's clit makes Susan tensed. While her tongue stroked it rapidly, she thrusts two fingers into the swollen nub.

"Jess. Jess. Oh God, Yes." The redhead cries out as her body started quivering. So Jessica sucked her lover's clit in her mouth and strokes her fingers faster and harder. Not long after, Susan shudders her way to climax so hard and intense.

"Ah, Jess. That was fantastic." Susan mutters, breathing hard then pulls the younger down beside her before an exhausted makes she drifted back to sleep. Jessica held her tightly, kissing her trembling body with happiness fill in her heart.

"I love you Susan."