Retake

There was an early morning and the only light in the room was just a moonlight leak through a white curtain in a bedroom window. Susan was already waking up, but still lies in silent on the bed, beside her there was Jessica, who's sleeping. The blonde wears PJ suite, turns back to her which make a perfect silhouette.

'She's a real piece of art.' Susan thought to herself while her eyes look up-down through her lover's body, then stop at her curves waist where Jessica's shirt flash opened just a little, showed off her pearly skin.

Susan watched her for a moment, then reaches over carefully as gently runs her fingers from Jessica's shoulder, down her arm to her waist which half opened. The redhead moved her hand slowly around Jessica's tummy and the edge of her pant, her warm and soft skin makes Susan felt so good and want to move hand down in there.

'It's too soon for that.' She thought. 'Just want to know how far I can go before she wakes.' Susan smirks to herself.

So she moved her hand up, cup over Jessica's breast and squeezed them softy.

"Umm..." Susan groans.

'That's feel so fucking good.' She thought as squeezed them harder, then feels Jessica's nipple get harder in her hand.

"Gosh..." The redhead hiss out, then buries her face to her lover's neck, smells a scent of shampoo that Jessica always used.

"I really want to fuck you, Jess." She whispers, then creep her hand down to the waistband of Jessica's pant again, but this time she doesn't hesitate to shove her hand inside anymore.

"Ah... my juices Jessie." The redhead cries out softly while her finger dipped between her's thighs and started to move.

Susan always loves to fingering her lover. Especially, in this time, she does it while Jessica still sleeping. She tries to keep quiet, not to wake her partner that makes her so excited.

The blonde breaths deeper and Susan notices that so she starts moving her finger faster.

'Oh god... Jess, you drive me crazy.' She thought, as uses a hand stroke her pussy and flicks her clit again over and over.

Jessica responded with a sigh and let a little soft moan through her mouth, make Susan felt so horny as she flung her her face to her partner's neck, kissed along her jawline to earlobes and nibbled on her earlobes.

"Umm..." Jessica hiss and stir, show a sign of annoyance, make Susan's fingers moving slower.

The redhead stop moving her hand, then sliding up to embrace her lover from behind.

"I love you, Jess." She whispers, then press a kiss to her shoulder.

She doesn't want to wake her cause she knew that Jessica was a drowsy and maybe be get angry if she interfere with her sleep, so she stoped and get up to a bathroom and deals with a lust feeling by herself.

———————————

Inside the bathroom, Susan puts the towel over a washbasin and stepped into the shower. She was breathing unevenly as many imaginations flow in her mind. So she turns the faucet on, felt a water pounding on her skin. The warm water crashes above her chest, then dipping down from her huge breasts to stomach, turn her beautiful white skin to rose pink color.

The redhead reached for a shower gel and poured into her palms, smells the jasmine fragrance embraces her all over in the cubicle. Susan starts at her neck, breasts and nipples, as her hands continued down, pass flat stomach to caress her thighs.

Jessica's face flashes before her eyes again so she moved her hands over her breasts and cupped them. Her soapy hands, held them up, squeeze softy while her nipples get hard by tickling between her own thumb and forefinger.

"Umm..." Susan's eyes close as her hands working over her chest, imagines Jessica's hands on her.

She pinched her nipple a few more times as arch her back and throw herself backward, her butt cheeks press against a wall tiles. Susan feels her desire rising as her fingers slid down through the small patch of hair between her legs and started massaged her clit gently.

"Yes...like that, Jess...umm..." Her lip drop, open to inhale through her mouth, and immediately gapes by surprise when she heard the door flung open unexpected.

"Jess!?"

"Why are you up so early?" The blonde asks through the glass door which filled with steam.

"I-I decided to walk to the gym. So... I get up earlier than usual." She lies.

"What? I can barely hear you." Jessica yells back.

So Susan poked her head out of the door to answer her partner. Suddenly, Jessica slips inside, make the redhead jump slightly.

"Hey!! I'm showering."

"Umm...Hmm... So?" Jessica stares her lover's naked body, then press Susan to the wall tiles.

"J-J-Jess, Don't... you'll be wet."

"I'm wetting since you had touched me." Jessica replies as look into her eyes straightly then she grabs her face gently, slowly lean forward close to Susan's lips. The redhead moves her head closer to her and Jessica pulls herself back just a little with a flirty smile.

"Make me cum first, then I'll allow you to kiss me." The younger teases while press her hand on Susan's shoulder and pushes to urge Susan go down for her.

The redhead plays along with her game, slipping Jessica's terry robe off as fall down on her knees before looking up and give a little smile back to her lover.

"I'm going to eat you out until you beg me to stop, then it will cause you more than a kiss." Susan said as drug her tongue toward Jessica's belly.

"Umm..." Jessica closes her eyes and tore the ginger hair rush down to her pussy so Susan started kissing slowly from her inner thighs to her outer lips, which is smooth and hairless to build up the heat, which make Jessica arches, grinds pussy to her face. Susan stick her tongue in, ran it up from the bottom of her slit, then stop around her clit and lightly circling it with her tongue.

Susan continued to tease her for a while till she hear a soft murmur from her lover.

"Ah...Sue...fingers...please..."

Susan smirks, then slowly pushed two fingers into her wet folds.

"Err..." Jessica moans out as her lover worked in and out of her while Susan's tongue still flicking and rolling over her love button.

"Aah...ahh...like that... babe, m-more..." She spread her legs wider, her blond bush wet by a hot water and her own fluid.

Jessica rocked her hips faster, pressing herself more forcefully against Susan's mouth as her tongue and fingers darted in and out of her faster over and over.

"More?" Susan asks as slide another hand grabs her butt cheek to control her partner move as the same rhythm, her lip sucked Jessica's clit and two fingers keep on cashing her g-spot till Jessica's body went rigid, her muscle clamps, then reaching an orgasm.

"Yes! Fuck! Oh... it so good ahhh..." She screams after her body goes weak.

But the redhead continues to lap up a sweet drop of her juice, pull her fingers out then press her thumb against Jessica's clit and tickle her harder.

"Oh... god Sue! You gotta stop...I-I... ahh..."

"Huh? you want me to what?" Susan continued.

"Please...s-stop honey, I-I surrender... please..." Jessica hand her lover's chin to raise her up. So Susan stood up, then press a passionate to her partner's lip, her tongue dance inside Jessica's mouth, shares the test of her own juice.

"Oh...Susan, you're so fucking good." The blonde groans.

"Wait... till you see what the real good is." She spread a sly smirk as starts devour her lover over again.