Save the last dance for me (Part 2)

'I do not care.' She still heard Jessica's voice repeat over and over in her mind. Susan tries not to cry so she lifts her chin up and change an attention to the surrounding.

She was standing on a balcony outside in the starry night, that's so beautiful and a song at the party wasn't dancing song anymore, there's a slower tempo for a lover's dance.

'But who's cares' Susan thinking.

'Yes, I do not care.' And suddenly, there was Jessica's voice again.

"Ughhh." She groans while holding herself. Even if, it's a lovely sky tonight, but it's a little bit cold.

"Susan!!" There's someone calling her name so she's turning and see a man rushing toward her.

"What are you doing here?" Richard said, his hand gently holding her's arms. "It's so cold." He added, let his hand slide up her arms to tangle with her hair.

"I just... need some flesh air." Susan said and sniffing. "And what about you, Richard? Why are you here?"

"I'm looking for my dance partner." He answers.

"But... I didn't see anyone." Susan looks around and wonders then she turns back to Richard who stands there, staring at her with a smile.

"Oh..." Susan just realizes that he was mentioned her.

Richard reaches out his hand to hold her, invited her to dance.

They were very close, holding each others hands while the song begins to play a sweet melody.

... I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight

I've never seen you shine so bright

I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance

They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance

And I have never seen that dress you're wearing

Or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes

I have been blind

The lady in red is dancing with me, cheek to cheek

There's nobody here, it's just you and me...

He pulled her closer, make her breasts squashed against his chest. Their body grinds slowly by a song's rhythm.

"You always loves to dance." Richard said.

"Why are you leaving the party?" He stares straight into her eyes. "What happen?"

Richard is her very best friend, he is always being kind and cares. But his question made she thinks about Jessica and Sarah again so she suddenly burst out a tear.

"Oh my god! Susan! What happen?" He stops and hug her tight for comfort.

"Richard..." She starts to say, but speechless.

"Shh... It's gonna be ok. It's ok." He soothes her in his arms.

Jessica was there and saw everything.

She was very furious. Not only her lover leaves her in the party, but also caught by dancing with Richard Here, who has rumors that they used to date!

So she turns back, grabs her clutch bag, her coat and leaves the party.

(To be continued)

----------------------

So Jessica gets angry now!!

What's next!?