Spend the night (Part 1)

After being busy for so long, finally Jessica got a free time to spend some vacation. She decided to take a trip to her own beach house in Malibu. The cottage is stocked with everything that she needs for an easy get away so she didn't have to prepare anything much. Packing light with a small suitcase, carry some of cotton clothes, bikini and her cosmetic. Just before she leaves, Jessica doesn't forget to take a couple favorite books with her.

The first day that she arrived was wonderful with simple and restful as Jessica wishes for. But in a few days later, there was a storm and it's been a long rainy day for a miserable week. She could not do even better than spend most of the time in her house. Jessica almost finished the last book she brought with when Susan called and asked if she could visit during a weekend after work.

"Yes, Of course!" Jessica said.

She and Susan had known each other since the 80s and they had run into each other a lot, but never work together until 'Feud'. And they have become friends since then.

They do not have a chance to see each other for a long time after the filming ended so Jessica was very excited to be seeing Susan again. Especially at this time that she wanted someone to enjoy her company and spend time together during the boring rainy days.

Then the Friday night arrived and it's still raining when Jessica heard Susan pull her car into a driveway. She ran to the window and saw the redhead got out of the car and run through the rain to the front door so she rushes to the door and open it. Susan was standing there, soaking wet and shivering from cold. Her red wavy hair was wet and messy, it dropped down in front of her beautiful face.

"Hey, Jess!"

"Susan!, please come in, I will get you a towel." Jessica said, while walking lead her friend inside.

Susan was in the living room when Jessica returns with a towel. She begins to unbutton her soaking wet blouse as the blonde catches a glimpse of a lacy black bra beneath a wet shirt.

"Here!" Jessica pass the towel to her friend.

"Oh, thank you." Susan took the towel and wipe over her chest.

"You should change your clothes."

"Yes, I would...Oh!"

"What!?" Jessica said.

"I think... I forgot my luggage in the car." Susan puts her palm on forehead. "Can I lend you an umbrella?" She asks Jessica.

"No, I will lend you my clothes instead." Jessica shakes her head. "Otherwise, you could get sick." She adds while smiling to Susan, make them both giggling together.

Jessica picked an oversized cotton shirt and a silk robe for Susan, and put it on the bed as she calls the ginger head to come into the room.

"You can sleep here with me." Jessica said as Susan walks towards the bedroom. "Change your clothes and I'll make you some hot chocolate."

"Thanks, Sweeties" Susan gives her a smile when she walks out.

While Jessica put the water on the stove to boil, she can hear the sound of Susan stripping off her blouse, and dropping it with a wet plop to the floor. Then the sound of a zipper being pulled down, an her jeans are falling.

The blonde gulp down, Her throat was dry when think about Susan's near-naked body in her room, just a few feet away. So she can't resist glancing towards through the slightly open door and catch the image of her sexy friend's bare back as she bending over to strips down her panties.

Jessica tries to pay attention back to the boil water again as she hearing Susan run a hair dryer. And when a drink almost ready to serve, Susan already walks up behind her.

"Need any help?" She asks.

"Oh, nothing. Here's your hot chocola..." Jessica tripped over her words when turns to face her friend. Susan wears a black silk robe which revealed her bare shoulder, her long red lock was tied up in ponytails exposing her long neck, which make her look much more sexier.

Susan takes the cup of hot chocolate from her hand and takes a long, drawn-out sip.

"Umm...yummy!" Susan said.

"Oh...Susan, your face..." Jessica giggles slightly as she point her own lip, tries to hint a stain spot above her lip.

"Oh..." Susan closes the distance between her younger friend as lean forward, looking right at her face then slowly runs her tongue all along her lips.

"Did I get it all?"

"N-no... You miss some spot." Jessica reply.

"So you get it." Susan responds as she takes a half-step towards and lower her eyes fixed to Jessica's lip.

"Get it for me... please." She whisper.

(To be continued)

----------------------

Do you think Jessica gonna take a risk on her friendship for something better?

Leave me a comment!!