Save the last dance for me (Part 1)

"Come on...Jess" Susan asks while pulling her partner's hand, try to make her move out of the table.

"Ughhh...no way!" Jessica rolls her eyes back. "you already know how much I hate this!"

"Babe! This is a party! Please...come on get up!" Susan didn't give up and still pulling her harder.

"No! It's a dance songs!" Jessica forces.

"Oh! Don't be timid! Nobody cares even you stumbling, they're dancing!"

The redhead got moody. She loves to dance, especially with the one she loves.

"Ok, Honey. Why don't you just gimme a time to get a little drunk before I'm out with you." Jessica bargains.

Susan stops pulling and staring into her eyes. "Because you're gonna throw up on me while I'm swaying you." She answers with giggling.

"How could I do that!?" Jessica laugh out. Pull back her hand, which still holding Susan's hand, bring her lover closer and wrapped her arm around Susan's waist.

"Jessie, You're always successfully managed to persuade me." Susan spread softy smile, stroking the blonde hair.

"OK. So I'm gonna wait up here, pouring a liquor for you to make sure you won't sleep it off." She sits down beside Jessica and organized the red high-cut dress which she's wearing, try not to reveal her thigh too much.

Jessica gazes her partner from her thigh up to her beautiful cleavage between a deep V-neck.

"You don't have to hide it." She leans into the redhead's ear and whispering. The sweet-scented of Susan make her melts every time.

Susan turns the face upwards, asking "Seem like you don't care."

"Yes, I do not care." Jessica said. "As long as no one else can take what's mine" She smirks after finished.

..........

"One more, please"

"Jess, I think, you shouldn't." Susan shaking her head.

"Oh, come on, just last one." Jessica begs.

"Gosh...you're tipsy." Susan turns to pour another glass for her lover, then she heard another woman's voice behind their back.

"There you are! I've been looking for you all night." Sarah appears out of nowhere, touching Jessica's shoulder softy.

"Oh my god! Sarah!" The blonde rise suddenly. Two women were greeted by hugging and smooching.

Susan was stand still there, they are chatting for awhile till Sarah make her eyes contract. The younger smiles, waving her hand and turning back to Jessica who seem didn't notice she's here anymore.

Jessica holds Sarah's hands all the time they were talking and Susan feels neglected by her so she gulps down the liquor that she just poured for her partner and walk away.

(To be continued)

----------------------

Hey guys!

I decided to write this part with being a little bit cruel, try to mess them up. :-P

Stay tuned!!