#Twitter Syndrome (Final)

In the car, they still didn't talk. Every time Susan tried to say something, Jessica turned up the music louder and refused to look at her.

As tired as her failed attempts so she sank herself into twitter again, waiting for the right time to make it up later, which makes Jessica getting more frustrated when she notice by the corner of her eyes.

6 Months in relationship with Susan was fabulous, but it can be lots better if there no twitter. It's bothers her every time when she hears the little tweet sound and Susan was distracted.

Jessica pulls a car into the garage and turns to face her lover.

"We need to talk."

"That's what I was trying to say half an hour ago."

"I was driving."

"I do not know that you used your mouth to take a drive."

"Don't be sarcastic, Susan."

There's been a long pause, then it's 'beep' again. Jessica was really angry, so she reaches out and yanks the phone from her partner, then her face softened a bit when she saw what is on the screen.

 Jessica was really angry, so she reaches out and yanks the phone from her partner, then her face softened a bit when she saw what is on the screen

"What's this?"

"I love you, Jess and I am so happy that you take me out for a date." She speaks quietly. "This feeling so overwhelmed me that I have to tell this to the whole world."

"Oh...Suze." Jessica's hand came up to cup her face.

"I'm sorry if it bothers you. I should know that you always cherish your privacy." Susan looks at Jessica with her puppy eyes.

"No, sweetheart...it's alright." Jessica whispers as brushed her thumb across Susan's soft lip.

"And I'm sorry to make you miss the dessert."

Jessica's lips curled up a bit. She leaned over and kiss lightly against hers.

"You can just make it up to me later."

..........

Susan leads Jessica to her living room before heading to the kitchen.

"I think I've got an ice-cream here."

Jessica inspects the room for awhile, then follows as Susan digging through the fridge.

The redhead mutters a curse while pulling everything out try to find a sweet dessert. Although she was happy to see her lover's fine ass sway, but she doesn't want Susan to be moody either.

"Just a white wine is okay, honey." She said when Susan pulls the bottle of Chardonnay out and set it on the top of a pantry.

As Jessica leans against the kitchen wall, watching Susan poured her a drink. She thought about how lucky she was.

There weren't many women like Susan.

She was smart, funny and adventurous.

She knows politics and always support a non-profit organization.