Save the last dance for me (Final)

Susan flung out the door and kicked her heel off with furious. She can't believe, Jessica can leave her at the party without saying anything. She turns the light on, Throws her purse and coat away, walking through a foyer to a living room. When she walks up to the door, Susan notices that Jessica was there, sits on the couch in the dark with a booze in her hand. The redhead turns another way, avoids to meet her lover But Jessica saw her from the beginning. She rushes toward, grabs Susan's wrist immediately.

"So you're back. huh?" Jessica taunts.

"You are the one who leaves me there, don't you?" Susan responds quickly, staring back into Jessica's brown eyes.

"Yes! of course, I am!" The blonde yells, make Susan's heart dropped.

"Because I thought, you don't want me to ruin your best time." Jessica said.

"Jesus!!" Susan groans with angry, her eyes started to fill with tears and she doesn't want Jessica to see it as her weakness. So she tries to flick her wrist away from Jessica's control, but the blonde gripes her tighter.

"You can't go anywhere! You must be punished." She said.

"Be punished!? From what?" Susan screams.

"For fuck's sake! You let him touch you!"

"Do you even care? You seem to care more about your ex."

"She just a friend! SARAH IS MY FRIEND! Do you hear me? And we're only chatting while you and Mr. Richard dancing and grinding."

Jessica pushed her lover up against the wall, pinning her down by holding her hands above her head and buried face to her neck.

The scent of Susan's perfume dives her crazy more and more so she kisses all the way down to her partner's cleavage between a low-cut red dress, make the redhead melts.

"Jess! Don't..." Susan resists.

Then Jessica unleash one of Susan's hand to pull down the zipper on her back and drop it on the floor. Now, Susan stood there with nothing but a red lace thong in front of her, make Jessica was so turned on. She runs her hand to Susan's bare chest, another hand lifts a red hair, kiss and nipped her neck from the hairline down to the collarbone.

"Fuck off! Jess!" Susan struggles.

"I adore how naughty you are, but I'll punish you anyway." The blonde squeeze her partner's breast hard and run her thumb over her nipples.

"These are mine." Jessica said, then shoved her fingers ghosting over the front lace thong.

"Ahh..." The redhead cries out.

"And this's... all mine too." She whispers a light blow on Susan's ear lobe, make a soft moan unexpectedly escaped the redhead's lips.

Jessica's fingers continue moving slowly over the thin fabric. "You're so fuckin' wet."

Susan bites her lip, trying not to moan.

The younger's fingers keep moving to the side of her thong and teasing their way under the edge of lace. "I know what you want and I can give you all, but first... you have to beg." She smirks.

Susan gulps and tight her lip, but breathing heavier.

"You're a naughty girl." Jessica strokes her partner's thigh, another hand keep rubbing through thong. "Come on, baby beg me."

The blonde knew she wouldn't have been able to hold back anymore as saw her heavy breaths underneath her.

"Please..." Susan murmurs, grinds her hip up against Jessica's hand, yearning for more attention.

"Please what?"

"Please, Daddy...please fuck me."

"That's what you want, huh?"

"Yes! I want you to fuck me, Daddy, please..." Susan arching her back and spread her legs to urge her lover on.

Jessica smiles her triumph and dip her finger inside the edge of the red thong and move slowly circles around her clit.

"Umm...yes"

Suddenly, the blonde slid her two fingers inside and replaces her thumb rub against her clit.

"Yes... Daddy... umm..." She murmurs.

Jessica holds her fingers inside, but keep moving her thumb back and forth over Susan's bundle.

"Fuck! You're so tight...Suze" Jessica groans as she starts to move her fingers slowly, and Susan's hip moves forward with the rhythm of her hand.

"Ohh yes!! ... fuck yeahh." Susan hiss, jerking her hip while Jessica works in and out, pounding a quicker against her g-spot and thumb flicking her over.

"Come for me baby" She demands. Then Susan's body convulsed into spasms as Jessica continued to pump in and out of her, riding out her orgasm. The blonde couldn't believe how hard her lover came. She feels Susan's gripped onto her fingers so tight.

"Oh... Yes, Jess!! Fuck!! Ah...Yeah!" The redhead collapse to her chest after crying out her name and quivering with pleasure.

Jessica holds her lover tight in her arms, rubbed her hair tenderly.

"Don't be naughty again, Sweetie"

----------------------

Finally!! This is the end of the part!

So if you're guys like it or not, please leave a comment.

Or even what you want me to write for the next chapter, you can give me a request.

Thanks!!