Spend the night (Part 2)

Falling to silent, they gaze into each others eyes while Jessica's stomach ties in knots when she saw Susan's robe had opened just a little above her tie. The way that she lean forward shifting the soft fabric, making it slack, reveals a half of her bare chest. Suddenly, Jessica knew that her friend was not wearing anything under the robe, but she doesn't want to ruin her friendship by sneaking a peek into Susan's body, even though it's hard to resist.

So she tries to concentrate on Susan's face instead. Jessica grabs her chin and lifts her mouth to eye level before dragging her thumb across her lips slowly, as focus on a stain.

'Shit! her lip is so soft.' Jessica wonders, then has the erotic images, flash through her head, about the picture of Susan in the white palace movie when she kisses and suck James Spender's thumb in bed scene.

' Jessica wonders, then has the erotic images, flash through her head, about the picture of Susan in the white palace movie when she kisses and suck James Spender's thumb in bed scene

'Damm it!' She thoughts.

Jessica shakes her absent-minded off and tries to pull herself together again so she looked up and was greeted by Susan half glaring - half smirking with a raised eyebrow.

"That's all?" The redhead asks with her husky voice.

"Y-Yes." Jessica answers quietly while rubbing her neck.

"Thanks you, Jess" She said, then spread a smiles.

Actually, ever since Jessica met her, she has some odd feeling about Susan. The feeling that She can't control desire when being around her. The desire which alternates between excitement and pain.

Even though, they had become best friends, Jessica's feeling never fades. On the other hand, it grows stronger every time she saw Susan's red hair flip, the way she walks, the way she talks, her beautiful smiles and all her physical appearance was beginning affect to her mind. Everything about her started to grab Jessica's attention as she often found herself staring into Susan's brown eyes.

"Jess..." Susan calls.

"Huh?!"

When Jessica turns, she saw Susan grab a book on the coffee table and open it.

"Did you take all these pictures?" She asks while her eyes still on the pages.

The blonds just realized that her friend picks up on her photo book which she official debut as a photographer.

"Un huh." Jessica nodded

"Um..." Susan biting her lower lip as she had thought about something.

Jessica could not read her thoughts directly so she asks.

"What?"

"Should I tell ya?" Susan said in teasing way, her eyes still catch on a photograph in the book.

"Yeah..." Jessica said in a hesitating way, sitting down on the couch beside Susan. "Is it something about my photographs?"

"Um..." The redhead knit her brows as she was thinking. "...Yah." She nodded slowly.

"So what is it?"

Susan turns her face to Jessica, looking in her eyes straightly. "Do you really wanna know?"

"Yeah...tell me." The younger one move closer to her friend, both of their knees nearly touches together.

Susan stares into Jessica's eyes for a while, then quirked up a corner of her mouth as a sly smile.

"No, I won't." She shrugs her shoulder, turns another way that acts like she doesn't want to tell.

Jessica took a moment to steal another look from the corner of her eye, she can see that Susan smiles and tries not to laugh. So the redhead just might try to joke with her.

"Don't make me tickle you." Jessica said.

Susan glances back to the younger with a smirk, then rise her eyebrow as if she dares Jessica's threat.

"Would you like to try it right!?" Jessica yells as flings herself to grab Susan's ankle. Before she even started to strike, Susan was giggling.

"Nooooo....Jess, don't!" She shouted and laughing loudly at Jessica tickling her feet.

Susan started to squirm, try to escape, which make Jessica pins firmly on her legs and tickle right above her kneecaps.

"No! Ahhh.... Jess....please stop!!" she gasped out between fits of laughter.

"Please... Jess...." Susan moans softly. "I-I can't breathe..."

Her body rolled and twitched and she was half-laughing, half-crying. So Jessica stops and lets her catch a breath.

Suddenly, Jessica noticed that her friend was in a half naked. Her robe slid down and a string is loose by her wriggle, makes one of her breasts pops out a bit to expose her asset.

The blonde can't take her eyes off Susan's body. The ginger head who closes her eyes, breathe in deeply under her.

Jessica was stunned, staring for a moment till she hears the voice.

"Do you like what you see?" Susan opens her eyes, looking Jessica's face. She was half smirking, waiting for Jessica's answer.

"I-I'm... umm..." Her tongue was paralysis, her face turned red from being caught. "I'm sorry..."

"No..." Susan sits up, make her face closer to her younger friend.

"That doesn't answer my question." She forced Jessica to answer by stares into her brown eyes.

(To be continued)

----------------------

How can Jessica deal with this situation?!