Special Series: Bedroom Battle (Chapter 2 - The intruder)

'Susan Sarandon Back Together With Jonathan Bricklin After 4 Years Split'

"What the hell is this?" Jessica's voice cracks after she saw a news feed on her mobile's screen.

Susan Sarandon and her Ex-boyfriend, Jonathan Bricklin reunited after their split in 2015. They were spotted dined together in Franch restaurant in West Village.

The academy awarded actress looked lovely in a bright floral dress kept sitting close by Jonathan who wears a T-shirt under a grey suit make him looked charming.

'They were hanging out together.' an anonymous spectator told us. ' And once, he leaned over to whisper something in her ear, and she looked a little shy.'

"What the fuck!? Susan..." Jessica murmurs as scrolls down to the bottom of the page, where an image of evidence posted.

Jessica immediately closes the website then opens the messages apps. Susan texts her every day and night since she moves out, but last night she just stopped that makes Jessica worry. Now she knows the reason why, Susan was going out with that young man who always betrays her trust, but why... why she has to do this? Did she want to hurt her feeling? Did she plan this?  

"Jesus..." Jessica swears to herself. "I hope you have a good excuse."

After the application opens, there a message shows on her screen.

'No new message.'

"Seriously!? Don't you even care?" She was furious. "Well fine then!"

Jessica stood up and walked to the pantry, pouring a shot of vodka then tumbling it through her throat. For a couple of hours, she drained all the bottles of liquor in the house, but she wants more.

Even though her head starts spinning and her heart beating faster likes it'll jump out of her chest. She doesn't want to stop. She wants her head to keep spinning so she can't think about Susan and she wants her heart racing faster so she couldn't feels pain.

"Fuck!" She shouted angrily, tries to hold back her tears.

..........

Meanwhile, at Susan's apartment, she just woke up late. She loves hanging out with friends and last night they ended up with smoking pots that make things even better. Jonathan brings some good grass, keeping them laughing all night.

Susan gets up and goes into the bathroom. She runs the water for a bath, pours in some of her favorite bath oil. The floral scent fills the room, helps her refreshing and relaxing. The redhead started to take her clothes off as she heard the front door open. The steps walked through the hallway to another room, then follows by a rummaging sound in the kitchen.

'Clayton?' She thoughts. 'Did he forget something here?' 

Susan puts on the big white shirt that hangs nearby and hurries wear it so she didn't fasten all the buttons, makes it's loose around her chest. Clayton is her friend so this would be fine.

'What if he's not Clayton?' Susan's heart increased its beat. 'Clayton doesn't have my key.' She's goosebumps, her mind flies back in 2014 that the burglar broke into her apartment which luckily she's not here in that time. She slowly opens the bathroom door and slips her body through, tries not to make a sound.

'Or he's maybe Jonathan? he had my key, but why would he be here?'

Susan moves quietly to the kitchen where the mystery voice comes from, there was a silhouette shadow of one person standing, turn back to her. That shadow reached up to the cabinet, searching for something.

Susan grabs a vase which decorates on the island, walk slowly with bare feet to better position that didn't have any obstruction so she could run if it's necessary.

"Jonathan?" She was too scared to raise her voice. "Is that you?"

Suddenly, the dark shadow turning around to face her.

(To be continued)

----------------------

Sorry for I didn't update for so long. I've been very busy lately and even though how much I want to write I had a terrible writer's block! But here I am now, try to keep updating again!

So I want to end this chapter like this cause I want you guys to be part of stories!

Please leave a comment that who do you think is in her room? 

Share your opinion this would be fun!

Love you guys.

XOXO