#Twitter Syndrome (Part 1)

"Honey, Can I ask you a favor?" Jessica asks.

"Yeah... sure." Susan replies. Her eyes are on the phone, surfing the internet.

"Ok..." The blonde exhales.

"Go ahead." Her eyes stared still while her finger keeps scrolling.

"Would you put that damn phone down for just a second, please?"

Her cold voice makes Susan's jaw drops and looks up to face her fierce eyes.

"What!? Jess!!" Susan shakes her head as unbelievable. "I'm just checking a news! Why you gotta be that harsh?"

"Why!?" Jessica huffs. "Did I asks you too much for just pay attention to me more than your phone or any political news on that screen?"

She pauses, presses her lips together.

"Christ's sake! We're dating and all a want from you just proper dates. That's all." She took her napkin off her lap and toss it on the table.

Susan feels pain and want to say sorry, but before she said anything they're interrupted by the waiter.

"Excuse me, Ma'am. Can I get you some coffee and dessert? " The young blonde waiter offered. "Today we've got a cheesecake and I can guarantee that it's the best."

Jessica turns her hazel eyes on his pretty face and starting talking to him with her sexy husky voice.

"Ummm... that's sound delicious."

Susan gazed at them over the empty plate. As long as her staring, guilt was fading while jealousy growing instated.

The attention she was fawning on the waiter makes Susan annoying.

"I'll treat you if you give me some detail about ASH next season. Such as will you return to AHS again..." He smiles. His bright blue eyes focusing on Jessica.

The blonde tucks her hair behind her ear and glances down then raise her eyes at him, a soft and shy smile gracing her face.

'Fuck!! She definitely was flirting with him.' Susan thoughts.

"She's considering and you'll see if she changed her mind. But for now just the check, thank you." Susan interrupts as he bows before leaves.

There still a tense between them as Jessica avoids not to look at her partner's face.

So the redhead tries to break the silence.

"Jess..."

"No, don't say anything, Suze. Our date night was over. I want to go home now."

(To be continued)

-------------------------

Sorry about didn't update for so long.

But I'm back with this plot.

Like it or not, please leave a comment.

PS. I had written another story about Susan and Jake Gyllenhaal. If you are interested, please check it out on my profile.

Thanks guys!!