Introduction [CHANGED]

sorry lizzie, oli and every other ytber in this story

one day i was bored so this story was created

i cant write 

Hi, before this story starts..

I wanted to make a disclaimer/warning before people get angry or something at me.

All YouTubers in this story probably don't act the way they do in real life. I just wanted to make a random story with them with it.

If someone is rude, and they do something bad.. It doesn't mean I hate them. I just did it to add something to the story.

And no, everything anybody does in this story didn't happen in real life.

A few other things.

- I suck at writing, don't expect anything so descriptive with amazing detail.

- If a chapter/part has [REWRITTEN] on it, it means the whole chapter before I deleted, and made into something else. (Highly unlikely I'll do this now, since I wanna keep memories of what I wrote.)

- If a chapter has [EDITED] on it, I added something onto it without making changes to anything else/fixed stuff.

- And if a chapter has [CHANGED] on it, it means I changed the title/made huge changes.

- If the text is "like this" it means that the main character/others are thinking.

- Bold usually means (in my story) that a character is doing an action, or describing something.

LAST THINGS

If a chapter has been rewritten/edited.. I will include a date at the start/end of the chapter of when it was really made, and previous names like that. You'll see what I mean at the end. (If that makes sense.)

Some old chapters haven't been rewritten/edited yet. So the stuff may be weird and not make sense with what I said about the text being like this or like this.

That's all. 

-

Chapter originally made: September 6, 2017

Rewritten: November 9, 2018.

Also edited: November 9, 2018

Names that it used to be: Bright & Beautiful, Bright & Beautiful [REWRITTEN]

This was a short chapter that I decided to change since it was way too short, so I moved it to part/chapter 2. And decided to make it an introductory type of chapter.

-