Asuna (pt. 3)

"Well.. I got your number by snooping in Joels phone.."

"Wait?! You snooped in his phone? What kinda messages were there??"

"I was in a rush since he was using the shower, I didn't have that much time to see the messages.."

"You should steal his phone! He could be cheating on you, since he cheated on me.."

"Good idea. I'll secretly slip his phone into my pockets quickly while he's downstairs or something!"

"Great idea aswell!"

2 days later

Lizzie receives messages from Asuna

"Lizzie! Lizzie! I got his phone, I was gonna message you on it but since I'm gonna put the phone back into the position of where it was he could find out I was messaging you.."

"Oh. Well good thing you got his phone now though, snoop in the messages!"

30 minutes later

"I finished looking at one conversation between him and a lady by the name of Yumi.. WAIT YUMI?! That's like my sisters name."

"It could be a coincidence, calm down. But what did they message back and forth?"

"They've been talking to eachother for a long, long.. time. When you two were in a relationship, and now. They sent eachother messages mostly like 'I hope she doesn't find out' 'She'll never find out..'"

"WHAT.... When were those messages sent?"

"Around 2016, when you two were still together."

LIZZIES JAW DROPPED

"What other messages are there?!!"

"5 other girl names.. Aaliyah, Brit, Hannah, Zara, Fiona. I checked one of the girls messages, and Hannah seems to be like a job partner, and their messages are innocent. No fishy stuff."

"So when have all those girls talked to him?"

"Aaliyah around 2015 and they still talk, Brit around 2017– Brit said she found another man so they ended things off, Zara 2016 and they talk still.. Fiona around 2015, but they stopped talking, Yumi since 2014 and they still talk......"

"Wow.. so all of these relationships occurred when we were still together.. I guess he never loved me.."

Lizzie cried

"I guess he only made it official with you?"

"I guess... but he still talks to Aaliyah, Zara, and Yumi behind my back without me knowing, like he did to you while you two were in a relationship."

Lizzie wiped her tears, and sighed..

"Let's talk later, my battery is running out."

"Alright.. and I can't believe he did this to us..."

Lizzie felt broken, and betrayed. The man who was still with her AT THE TIME was talking behind her back with 6 other girls (including Asuna).. 

"I just wanna cry, and lock myself up in this room.."

Lizzie locked the doors, and layed on her bed..

1 hour later..

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKK

"It's me Lauren, OPEN THE FRICK UP!" Lauren yelled "I need to speak to you! And this is dang important!"

"I don't really care if I look like a mess right now, I'll just answer the door to see what she wants."

Lizzie opened the door slightly

LAUREN DAAAASHED IN, and shut the door, LOUD.

"Okay, listen up.. LIZZIE.." 

"I'm listening." Lizzie yawned

"Don't you dare yawn while talking to me!"

"What's her problem?"

"Okay. Sure. But what do you want?"

"Glad you asked! I want you to stay away from Oli. He's mine, and only mine. I overheard your conversation between Scott in the other room, just saying.."

"Wait? You eavesdropped on us?! Why??"

"I was curious. Just back away from Oli, alright? He doesn't like you. Also!! You look like a mess."

Before Lizzie could say anything, Lauren dashed out the door.

"I wanna take my mind off everything. Today has been stressful.."

-

TO BE CONTINUED

-

Nice 600 word chapter. I felt like this chapter was a bit boring, but I promise next chapter will be a bit more exciting!! And also, if you have any questions about the story, please write it in the comments below! Like if you're confused on a part and it doesn't make sense, or just questions like "When is this story gonna end?".

-

ThAnKs FoR rEaDiNg