Asuna (pt. 2)

Lizzie blankly stares

"You know.. Joel talks really good about you, he says you're hardworking and-"

"OOOOOUU GIVE ME THE PEPPORONI PIZZA NOW!" Scott yells

"Yes sir!"

Asuna runs to the back, and yells to everyone that they need to get working on a pepporoni pizza!

"I really wanna devour the pizza right now! It smells so good!" Scott screams

MINUTES LATER

"Sir, I'm back with your pizza. That will be $7.95.."

Scott pulls out his wallet, and gets the amount of money needed to pay for the pizza!

"There you go! NOW LET ME DEMOLISH THIS PIZZA!"

Lizzie and Scott both headed out

"Erm, hey.. Lizzie.. is it alright if you stay a bit?.."  Asuna asked, nervously..

Lizzie sighed

"IT'S ALRIGHT LIZZIE, I'LL SAVE ONE PIZZA SLICE FOR YOU!! GO HANGOUT WITH HER OR WHATEVER!!" Scott shouted

Scott ran out of the store!

"Sure, I suppose.."

Asuna and Lizzie headed over to a table in the pizzeria.

"I'm dating Joel, and.. he mentions your name and how he's going crazy about you.. I gotta admit, I really do get jealous when he talks about you.. I have a few questions to ask.."

"Go ahead..."

"Me.. and Joel.. we get into.. a lot of arguments. Did you usually have a lot of arguments with Joel?"

"No, we didn't have that many arguments. Most of the time we were just happy..."

"Well.. he argues with me a ton, he says that everything that happened between us was a mistake.."

Asuna was sad, I could tell..

"That's an awful thing to say.."

"But maybe he's right.. maybe our relationship and everything is a mistake. You guys were so happy.."

"Maybe he just got bored of me, I guess.."

"IMPOSSIBLE! He stalks you, and tracks you down. He's definitely not bored of you.."

"I mean, maybe he got bored of me in the relationship and he wanted something new.. so he went after you, Asuna.."

"Maybe he just.. regrets it all.."

"No, he tracks me down and he's crazy! I just can't be in a relationship with someone like that."

"Maybe that's just Joels way of expressing his love for you.."

"NO! Nobody expresses love like that!"

Lizzie fills up with anger.

"I'm leaving, good talk.." Lizzie says

Lizzie dashes out the door, and calls a Taxi.

15 minutes later, she arrives at Oli's place.

"Hey Scott!!"

"Heyyy!"

"Did you save pizza for me?"

SILENCE

"Well.. um.. I sorta ate it. I didn't think you were coming back because of how long you took.. it just looked so delicious, and I couldn't resist it..."

Lizzie sighs

"Sorry.. ANYWAYS! What did that pizzeria girl want?"

"Well, she says that she's jealous because Joel talks about me a lot.. and says that him doing these creepy things is a way of expressing his love for me."

"The more I think about it.. maybe Joel is expressing love?.." 

"NO! He isn't! This is just plain creepy. Why would someone do all these things if they love someone?!! He cheated on me, you think that's love? No. He tracks me down and kidnaps me IS THAT LOVE?!"

SILENCE

"I'm just gonna head to my room, I'll talk to you later Scott.."

"Yeah, same..."

In Lizzie's room..

"Could it be true? What if he's just doing all this because he loves me? NO! You shouldn't think like that. He put you through so much suffering, would a person who really love someone do that?!.."

Lizzie was tired from thinking so much, she just went to sleep..

4 AM

Phone rings

"Who could that be?"

Unknown number.

"Guess I'll answer."

"Hey.. Lizzie, it's me Asuna!"

"Um.. how did you get my number?

"Well.."

-

TO BE CONTINUED

-

Next chapter will be slightly better.. I guess!

-

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Thanks for reading!!