the event - Asuna (pt. 4)

Message appears on my phone from an unknown number.

"Big event at 9:00pm! Anyone is invited, we have food and everything!!"

I didn't usually didn't go events, but she wanted to pretend like she was another person and chat with everyone there.. She was so tired of everything, she wanted to just take her mind off reality for a bit.

"This is perfect for me! I could take my mind off things this way. I don't really have that many friends to hangout with, I'll go call up Scott to go with me."

PHONE RINGS

.. NO ANSWER

There was a message left by Scott after she attempted to call him.

"Oh hey Lizzie! Sorry, hanging out with Callum today! We can get food later."

"What other friends do I even have?"

MINUTES OF THINKING LATER

"I guess I'll just call her up.."

"Hey Asuna?"

"Oh hey Lizzie! I wasn't expecting for you to call me!"

"Are you busy?"

"Nope, not at all!" Asuna giggles

"W-Well, do you wanna go to an event with me? I don't wanna go alone."

"Sure, I guess.. but why do you need to go to an event? Is it even important?"

"Not really.. I was randomly invited. I accepted since I guess I just want a break from things? So what do you say?"

"Sure.. I guess. Text me the address!"

I sent the address to Asuna, and decided to dress a bit fancier since she wanted to impress other people that were at the party. After dressing up, she went into her car ready to leave. Then she arrived, and greeted Asuna.

"Oh hey Asuna!"

"Hey! Wow, this event looks so cool."

Asuna wore a incredibly stunning dress that was the color black, and wore dark red lipstick.

"Wow! Nice clothing."

"Thank you. It took me ages to find this dress."

Asuna and I both giggle

"Well, what're we waiting for? Let's head inside!" Asuna yells

"Sure."

Asuna headed into the 4 story mansion, and I followed along.

"Woah!" 

"So many people.." I thinks to myself.. "NO! Don't worry about the amount of people here, just act like someone new. Remember? You need to relax, and be free for once away from this drama!"

"WOAH! Lizzie! Look at all this food!"

"Nice."

A few minutes of Asuna socializing with me and devouring the food

"I'm bored, I'm gonna go talk to others." 

"Alright, if you need me.. I'll just be here the whole time!"

I walked up to a women.

"Hello, I'm Lizzie."

The women just stared at me

"Um.. alrighty.."

".. Yeah.."

Then, I heard a voice so familiar.

"Hello!"

The voice was coming from all the way over there, I looked into the direction of where it was coming from.. and I saw.. OLI????

"Oh god.."

I panicked. I wasn't sure what to do, I didn't want Oli to think I was a stalker.

I ran over to the food area where Asuna was.

I was out of breath.

"You alright?"

"Asuna.. You know who Oli is right?"

"Yeah.. I guess, I know him because of Joel.. Joel always says he's the Devil for some reason."

I laugh.

"He's actually pretty nice. Me and Oli.. we're actually friends, but we've been distant. We haven't talked to eachother for a while.. I mean, we have.. but It's just been short conversations." I sigh.

"Oh.. and.. If you don't mind me asking, why did you bring up Oli in the conversation? Also, this Orange Juice is amazing.. Oh my gosh.."

"Well.. Oli is.. here right now.."

"WHAT???"

Asuna spills her Orange Juice all over the floor.

"Oh snap!"

All the attention goes onto Asuna, and I. I noticed that Oli was staring in my direction, I guess.. now he knows that I'm here.

"Um, everybody.. I'm fine, just continue what you were doing.." Asuna awkwardly says.

Everybody continues to their normal activities.

I decided to help Asuna out with the Orange Juice spill that was all over the door. I bent down to clean some of the OJ and I felt someone above me.. 

"I didn't know you were here too, Lizzie"

"Oh god.."

-

TO BE CONTINUED

-

Hey another 600 word chapter that was pretty close to becoming a 700 word one! Also, in the story I've always talked about Lizzie and others in a third person (idk) perspective. I wanted to change it up a bit and put it into Lizzie's POV, so the story seems a lot better. I've been dying to make it into her perspective for a while, but I felt like people would start mixing it up and thinking I'm Lizzie and just in case I get a comment asking if I'm Lizzie.. Let me clarify, NO I AM NOT LIZZIE. 

If you have any questions, feel free to comment below. I would love to answer your questions, or fix up confusion you have with my story. (Since I suck at writing and some stuff doesn't make sense) but yeah..

-

THANKS FOR READING <3