Continued.. [EDITED]

"LIZZIE READ THIS COMMENT!" Oli says loudly "This is way too funny".

"Haha, omg!" 

They laughed, and they laughed. 

Overall, Lizzie had a fun time with Oli. So much fun that.. her mind wasn't even focusing on Joel anymore.

Yasmine called me.

"I'm getting a call." I say.

"Answer it, then." Oli laughs

I answer.

"Oh hey Yasmine. What's up?" 

"Hey, um.. you know that picture that was posted.. of you kissing Oli?"

"Yeah?.."

"Lauren posted it.."

"You have to prove me it, I can't just take your word for it.."

"I was with Lauren after you and Oli left to get outside, Lauren and Scott were there. Also Sasha, but she wasn't involved."

"I mean like picture, or video evidence. I can't just believe you like that!"

"I can get one of them to prove it to you since they were witness—"

"I don't believe you, bye.." 

I ended the call, sort of angrily. But deep down inside, I did believe Yasmine. But, I couldn't just believe her like that.. It isn't fair to Lauren. I don't falsely accuse people.. 

"Lizzie, you alright?" Oli asks me.

"Oh what? Yep!"

"Alright, I was just checking up on you.. because you were silent when the call ended."

Yasmine's POV.

Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed Lizzie didn't believe me. But, I'll find a way to prove to her Lauren posted that picture of her and Oli.

I call up Lauren.

"Hey, Lauren.. I have a question about the party?"

"Uhh, well.. go ahead, I guess." 

"Why did you post that picture of Lizzie and Oli?"

"Be truthful here, we all want her to be embarrassed. It would increase our level of fame and money."

"But, what're you gonna gain from posting it.. ANONYMOUSLY!"

"I'll find a way to gain from the situation. I can't wait until all that fame!"

"Friends before fame, ever heard of that?"

"Yes, I've indeed have! But, oh, Lizzie isn't a friend of mine. Just someone I'm using.. for fame, money and someone else.."

"You're a jerk, you know that?"

Lauren remains silent

"I'm going to prove to Lizzie that you posted that picture!"

-

Chapter orginally made: October 6, 2017

Edited: Novemeber 16, 2018