Asuna (pt. 1)

"Hah see, I knew you loved Oli!" Scott cheers "You have no idea how happy I am that you said you loved Oli!"

"Shhhh.. somebody could hear! Whisper Scott! WHISPER!"

"She's gonna steal my man.. I must go talk to Oli and engage conversation. I don't wanna lose to Lizzie.." 

Lauren sneaks away from the rooms door where Scott and Lizzie were talking in

"Heyyyy Oli!" Lauren winks

"Erm.. hey.." Oli laughs awkwardly

"You know.. you're so brave, and strong.."

"I already know that!" Oli laughs jokingly

"Heheheheh.." Lauren laughs

Lauren starts blushing

"Hey, are you cold? Your face is red." 

"Nooope..."

"Alright.."

"Wow, like.. did you ever realize how beautiful your nose is?" Lauren giggles

Oli laughs

Meanwhile in the room where Lizzie and Scott are...

"WAIT! So Oli admitted his feelings for you?!" 

Scott's jaw dropped

"Yup..."

"WELL WHAT DID YOU SAY??!!"

"I said I felt the same way, and he took me out on a date. It was so magical.." Lizzie blushes

"OH. MY. GOSH!!! WHAT WAS THE DATE LIKE??!" 

"Shh, Scott! Keep your voice down.. don't want Oli to know we're talking about him!"

"Fine.. but we could always just lie and say we were talking about Joel!"

"Please don't say his name.."

"Fineeeee..."

"Anyways, our date was great. We went on a picnic together and discussed things, we talked for hours. But our date was ruined by Joel who came in.. so we just walked away.."

"Gee.. did you have any dates after that?"

"Well.. it wasn't really a date, but.. we just hung out as friends afterwards in an ice cream shop. Of course, I couldn't eat any ice cream because I'm lactose intolerant.. but he bought me juice—"

"Oh! So you went to iIysfm's ice cream shop?!"

"Um, yeah.. how does everyone know about it? Like I never heard about it until Oli mentioned it.."

"It's famous! I'm surprised you've never heard about it! Anyway, continue!"

"Yeah, so he bought me juice and everything was great until Joel came around and ruined everything.. Joel and Oli fought, and Lauren helped Oli out, I got kidnapped.. they recused me, and I recused my pets Meri and Buddy.. I got messages from Joel saying that he was gonna come over, and you came to the door.. I'm pretty sure you know the story from now, Scott."

"Yep!"

"I'm not gonna lie.. I was kinda hurt when he said, to hang out as friends in the ice cream shop. It's like he maybe forgot that he confessed to me, and just thinks we're still friends.."

"Wow.. I'm starving from talking. Let's go out and eat something, I'm saying we go to a pizza shop! Then let's discuss all this Oli talk."

"Sure!"

Lizzie and Scott went out of the room, and caught Lauren and Oli talking.

"Oh hey Lauren and Oli.." Lizzie says

"Oh hey bratttt- I mean, like.. brat in a good way..." Lauren coughs

"How can you say brat in a good way?!" Scott rolls his eyes

"Like you know.. the thing friends do? Like you little brat.. and stuff.." Lauren giggles

"Whatever.." Scott replies

Lizzie and Scott turn around, and face the door.

Let's go out and get that pizza!" Lizzie cheers

Minutes after, they arrive at a Pizzeria.

"It smells delicious in here, I just wanna devour the pizza!" 

"Same!" Lizzie giggles

"Hello, and welcome to iIysfm's pizzeria! How may I serve you toda- OH MY GOSH?! Are you Lizzie?" The employee yells

"Uhh.. hi! That's me!"

"Like.. Lizzie as in Joel's ex?... you look exactly like her.."

"Yes, that is me!"

"Joel tells me so much about you, it gets annoying.."

"Erm.. do I know you?" 

"Oh! Let me introduce myself, my name is Asuna!"

"Asuna looked like a super model! She was extremely beautiful.."

"I'm.. dating Joel.."

-

TO BE CONTINUED

-

Hey! Thanks for reading this chapter (I mean if you did, and didn't skip over all the way to the end..) but anyways, I just wanna clarify that Asuna is not a YouTuber and she is a random character I made up. I didn't want all the characters to just be YouTubers!

-

★ Thanks for reading! ☆