Oli and Lauren's kiss

Lauren slowly opened her phone, and clicked on the photos app on her phone.

She giggled silently, and showed all of us the video.

Lauren did kiss Oli.

All I could do in that moment was freeze. I wasn't sure what to do, my mind went blank.. I couldn't think straight, and my attention became worse.

"Yeah, it was so amazing for me. Oli is such a great kisser." Lauren winks

"Lauren, why are you doing this.." Scott sighs

"You know? I've always liked Oli. That night at the party I exposed Lizzie and Oli for kissing was to seperate them. Too bad it made them even closer, but now.. they're distant and obviously Oli loves me now!" Lauren laughs

I ran away. I ran, I really ran! Part of me regrets acting like a coward, I could've acted like I that I didn't care.. but.. I still had feelings for Oli. I missed his funny laugh, the random stuff he brang up..

I made it to a bench, and I sat there. Looking up at the moon and admiring the stars. One of the stars was blinking a lot. I imagined that the star was crying, and it was expressing how upset it was, maybe because it was dealing with a lot of trauma.

I sighed, and I continuously stared. I was tired of sitting, so I changed my position to be laying down on the bench.

My attention went away from the stars, I started thinking about how much of a mess my life, and everything really is. I closed my eyes.

15 minutes later.

I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"I better not get murdered." I think to myself

I felt someone nearby me, staring at me. I could hear them breathing, and they smelt very familiar..

Oli.

"Lizzie, why are you laying down on the bench? You could just get home and rest on your bed."

"It really is Oli." I smile inside.

I get up and sit.

"Well, I'm too tired to go home. Plus, this bench is surprisingly comfortable."

Oli laughs

"Hey, Lizzie.."

"Yeah?"

"Why does it look like you've cried?"

"Oh god."

"No reason."

"Oh.. alright!"

20 minutes later

 I could feel the weather getting colder, and my whole body freezing up. I should've brought a jacket with me.

"Hey, you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just a bit cold. That's all."

"Hey, um.. you could borrow my jacket! Remember to give it back!"

"But then wouldn't you freeze up?"

"No, I'm sweaty. I have two jackets on."

"Oh!"

Oli hands me his jacket.

"There! Wanna head inside? You still might freeze with that jacket."

"Sure."

We head inside of the building.

Lauren stares at us, I could tell that she was boiling with anger.

She walks up to Oli.

"Hey Olipoo, what were you doing with that roach?"

Oli coughs

"Well, we were talking. That's all."

"Okay, now.. wanna kiss?" Lauren smiles

"Why now?"

"Come on, let's just announce our relationship already. I'm tired of hiding it from the public."

"WHAT RELATIONSHIP?" Scott & Asuna yell

Scott runs towards us.. Asuna follows behind.

"Wow Oli! Lizzie really liked you, and you do this?" Scott yells

"CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. Oli doesn't know that!"

".. really like m-" Oli gets cut off by me.

"Scott really loves joking around. He means really liked you as a f-friend! Why would you hide such a thing, like something so big like a relationship!"

Scott glares.

"No Lizzie! No more hiding emotions, I'm your best friend.. And I'm doing what's best for you! Oli, listen up boy! Lizzie likes you! Remember when you confessed to her, she even said me too! But you seemed to have forgotten about all of that.. JUST BE WITH LIZZIE PLEASE!!!" 

-

TO BE CONTINUED

-

Chapter 27! Wow!

-

☆ThAnkS foR reAdiNg☆