[BONUS] Scott and Callum's wedding.

-

I got a wonderful suggestion from GlitterSparkles2019 to make an ending for Asuna, and Sasha. But I suck at writing, so I couldn't really think of what to do, I did end up trying for days, but I couldn't really think.. So I decided to show you what Scott and Callum's wedding would be like, since at the last chapter I said "Scott and Callum are having a wedding soon". This will probably be the last chapter, since I can't think of anything! And sorry if you wanted to see the endings with Asuna and Sasha.. But I could kind of give you an idea what it would be like at the end of the chapter.

-

From the last time you saw me, which was when I was choosing who I wanted to be with.. Me and Oli ended up getting married! And my upload schedule has been pretty great!

Today is Scott and Callum's wedding, and I cannot wait!

Scott has always been there for me, and I'm glad he found happiness.

I walk into Oli's room.

"OLI, OLI!" I shout

"Yes, Lizzie?"

"Today is Scott and Callum's wedding!"

"I know. Look at what I'm wearing."

Oli was wearing a fancy suit, and I didn't even notice!

"Oh! Yeah!"

"Lizzie, the wedding is in 40 minutes, get dressed!" He tells me.

"Oh! Alright!"

I dash into my room, and get changed into a nice dress.

I come back out, and get to the door.

"Wow.. Lizzie, you look great!"

"You don't look too bad yourself."

We head to the wedding, and arrive just in time.

"Lizzie! You made it!" Scott screams

Callum and Scott haven't seen eachother yet. Their both waiting for the wedding to start.

"What about me?" Oli laughs

Scott doesn't answer Oli's question.

"How do I look? Do I look bad? Is my hair messy?" Scott panics.

"You look amazing, trust me." I reply. "And even if you do look bad, he'll love you either way."

"Very true." Oli says, smiling.

"Everyone, please gather." Someone says. "The wedding is gonna start."

I noticed Scott was nervous. To help him, I gave him a giant hug, and signaled him to walk out.

Me and Oli get seated.

Callum waits next to the Lecturer.

Scott comes out, and has dad beside him.

Seeing Scott walking down the aisle made me emotional. My bestfriend was getting married, and he deserved it.

He's been with me through thick and thin, and he's the bestest friend I could ever ask for. I burst into tears.

Scott stood confidently next to Callum.

"Wow, you look amazing." Callum whispers.

"Thank you. You look quite amazing too." Scott replies.

I look at Scott, and his eyes were also getting teary. 

"Please say your vows." The lecturer says.

Callum takes a deep breath, and reads out his vows.

"Scott, when I first met you.. I never expected us to get married. And I never thought we would end up being this close. I met you a long time ago, but just recently.. I had gotten super close with you. You made me feel love, and you always comforted me when I was feeling really emotional. So thank you."

Scott tries his best to not cry out of happiness, he waves his hands around trying to make sure he doesn't cry.

"Callum, I got super close to you the day I started panicking and when I was going through the phase of obsessing over Lizzie for no apparent reason, you told me it was okay. Being with you, made me feel really safe. Being around you, I also felt love. Which was a feeling that I never felt, and it felt amazing. I'm so thankful to have you.. and.." Scott sighs. "I really don't deserve you. You're so amazing."

"Any objections?"

SILENCE.

"You may now kiss." The lecturer says, cheering.

This day was amazing. I couldn't believe my own bestfriend was finally getting married. I was so happy for him, and I was feeling really happy for him.

Scott and Callum both share a kiss, and stand up tall.

I run towards Scott and hug him tightly.

"I can't believe your married!" I cheer!

"This was the exact feeling I felt when you and Oli got married." He says. "Man, that day was so beautiful."

We all giggle, and have some fun afterwards.

-

END OF BONUS CHAPTER.

-

While writing this chapter, I was thinking.. should the last bonus chapter be the wedding scene with Oli and Lizzie? Since I want you guys to see that, since I don't really think I've added that many moments of them together, that were sweet and stuff, and I want you to get to know Oli and Lizzie's relationship better. And this also makes me wanna edit the last chapter to add their wedding, since that's something I want people to see.. but at the same time, a lot of people have seen that chapter, and I don't want them to have to re-read it, and also I want it to be a part of the last chapter. Tell me what I should do!

Also, the Asuna and Sasha endings!

If Asuna was picked, Lizzie and Asuna would've been going to a bunch of events together and get engaged. They would have a huge group of friends, and Asuna and Lizzie would always hang out together (on fun activities).

If Sasha was picked, they would play video games together, there would be some YouTube video collaborations, and they would joke around a ton. They would end up having some pets, and living life in a normal home.

-