♡ SASHA ♡

I need to go on a date with somebody now. But I'm tired. I'll do it tomorrow night.

I go to sleep.

Almost night-time.

Who should I go on a date with first?..

I guess I could use a wheel spinner thing to help me decide.

I wrote the names Sasha, Asuna, and Oli written on it. I span the wheel and it landed on.. Sasha.

I take a deep breath in, and breath out.

Time to contact Sasha.

RING RING RING

"O-oh hey Lizzie! Are you alright? Yesterday you stormed off.."

"Hey, Sasha.. It's me, Lizzie. I'm fine.. and would you perhaps.. wanna go on a date with me? I'll explain why later on when we arrive. I'll pick you up around 9:00PM!"

I end the call fast before she could say anything.

9:00PM

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"I'm coming!" I yell.

When I rush downstairs, I see Lauren about to open the door.

She rolls her eyes, and goes back to where ever Oli is.

I open the door.

"Hey!" I say.

"H-hey." Sasha replies back.

I tell her to come into my car, and we go out to a cool resteraunt, we order soup.

"This soup is my favorite" I tell her. "I promise it's nice."

"Alright! I hope so.."

The waiter returns with our soup.

I dig in, and Sasha does also.

"You weren't lying when you told me the soup is good here." She giggled

Me and Sasha catch up on things, speak about stuff.. and somehow we end up onto the topic of Sasha's love life.

"I'm still single. I've tried dating online, but all the dates I go on.. the people are just ignorant and so full of themselves."

I giggle.

"I hope that you find the one."

"I've already found HER."

"Who is it?"

I say, completely forgetting that she even confessed to me the other day. 

She gulped.

"T-the beautiful girl in front of me."

It stays silent for a while, until we eventually finish our soop. I pay the bills, and we walk out.

"So, did you like the soup?" I say.

"Yup! If I ever come here again, that's the exact soup I'm ordering."

We laugh and head inside the car.

"Y-you know Lizzie.."

Sasha says nervously..

"If you don't like me in the way I like you, it's fine.. I'm just glad we got to go on this date together."

I gulp.

"Oh, and also.. I forgot to explain earlier why I asked you out..." I say. "I did this because I wanted to choose easier.. on who I wanted to be with. Out of you, Asuna, and Oli."

"Okay." She says. "I-i hope you end choosing.. the person you love.."

The car trip is silent. I drop her off at her home, and go into mine.

When I went in, I was greeted with Scott waiting at the door.

"It's about time you came!" 

SILENCE

"L-Lizzie, I'm sorry for doing that whole thing to you. But it was for your own good. You cant keep on bottling up the feelings you have."

"It's fine, because.."

I explain the whole date situation to Scott and how Yasmine came up with it. Scott agreed it was an amazing idea, and he cheered for me. I could tell Scott was genuinely happy for me, I'm so lucky to have a great friend like him.

-

TO BE CONTINUED

-

Hey everyone! So the next two chapters will be dates. You can skip over the dates you don't care about. 

And also, (I'm probably spoiling my own story.. BUT....) Don't freak out because Lizzie is going on dates with other people! She will definitely end up with... I think you know who I'm probably gonna say.

I'm also so excited that I'm finally finishing this story up!

-

THANKS FOR READING