| | 10 | |

I sit next to Jungkook. We're both sat at a piano in the empty room I'd just rented, I'd decided to rent this place to help me write. The only furniture in the room is the piano.

We're smiling and laughing. I play the piano and Jungkook wiggles his finger in the air to the melody enjoying enjoying each others company.

"Tsk, your pitch is off." I smirk.

Jungkook looks at me with a side glance and hits my arm playfully. I chuckle and begin to play the same melody.

•••

YOONGI'S POV

It's been a few hours since I got the call from Hoseok. I've been sat on the sofa with my head in my hands for the past hour or so. No more tears fall but my sobs echo around the room. I couldn't go to the hospital. I couldn't face any of the members. It's my fault he's there, I snapped at him for no reason.

The anger rises inside me like magma in a volcano. Finally I irrupt.

I scream. I scream so loud my ears begin to ring. I run over to the piano and slam my fists on the keys roughly playing an off key melody. I walk around the room pushing chairs over and breaking things. I'm angry at myself. I'm angry at Jimin, I'm angry at Jungkook... But most of all I'm angry at ARMY. Our so-called fans drove Jimin. Our best friend. To suicide. I scream again until I can no longer hear Jimin's voice asking is I'm okay, asking if I'm hungry, if I want coffee, if I was feeling okay.

I take a deep breath in then out roughly ruffling my hair. In the corner of the room I see a pack of cigarettes. I remember a time Jungkook caught me smoking. He scolded me badly and helped me to give them up by replacing my cigarettes with lollypops.

Unable to bare anymore painful memories I leave the room slamming the door behind me.

"YOONGI!" I hear a familiar voice shout my name just before I'm about to cross a zebra crossing.

I turn around to see J-Hope standing in front of me. His face is puffy, his eyes are red and his hair a mess.

"Hyung..." He begins reaching out for me.

"No..." I whisper shaking my head stepping back onto the road.

Hoseok runs forwards and tries to turn me around to face him.

"Hyung, we've got to go to the hospital." He mumbles.

"No stay away from me I'm toxic!" I scream shaking his hand off and running into the middle of the road Hoseok trailing close behind.

"YOONGI!" He pleads grabbing me once again.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!" I growl at him shaking him off for the last time and running into an alley way. I start to feel dizzy from running to fast and far. I stop when I get further into the alley way, I slide down the wall and sit on the ground with my head in my legs.

"Jungkook-ah, Jimin-ah..." I sob quietly hitting my head back against the concrete wall not feeling the pain but feeling pain in my chest.

"I'm so... So sorry."

•••

TAEHYUNG'S POV