| | epilogue | |

??? POV

I place flowers down in front of Jimin's grave and step back. I feel an arm go around my shoulder. I turn and look to the side and send him a weak smile.

"We miss you Jiminie." Taehyung mutters stepping forward to be in line with me and Yoongi who had his arm around my shoulder.

It had been four months since our brother's death. Every day still got tougher without him but it also got better. We missed him beyond compare. But he would want us to move on and continue with music... And to also forgive the fans who wronged Jimin.

"It's getting cold we should head back." Hoseok pipes up clapping his hands together and shivering.

"Sure." Yoongi agrees. We all take one last look at the resting place of our best friend before turning around and walking away with a heavy heart.

"We're back!" Hoseok shouts as we walk into what seemed like an empty dorm.

"Oh." Yoongi mutters as we're greeted by an eerie silence.

"Maybe they went out for food?" I suggest turning to face the lights to turn them on.

As I turn them on a bunch of people jump up from various places around the room shouting all at once.

"Surprise!" Namjoon, Jin and some other staff members jump out with party poppers. Namjoon holds a camera and Jin holds a cake with the number twenty in the middle.

Everyone then starts to sing happy birthday. My face is still stuck in a shocked expression.

"Happy birthday!" Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok slap me on the back happily.

My heart began to ache and my eyes start to water as Jin walks closer to me with the cake.

"Ah, he's crying!" Taehyung coos patting my head and handing me a tissue.

I gratefully accept it and wipe my eyes. And turn to face the other people and blow out the candle.

They all slap me on the back as Jin hands the cake to a me and we all get in position to take a group photo.

"Ready?" The female staff asks.

We all nod and begin to pose. Just as the flash is about to go off, behind the woman I see someone. Not just anyone but a face I recognise.

"Jimin?" I mutter everything goes in slow motion. There's a bright flash of light from the camera then everything goes black.