seven

red velvet was at m!countdown, performing zoo and red flavour when yeri posted on instagram.

they were in their waiting room, waiting for the other performances to finish so that they could head to the ending stage where all of the performing artists for that day would gather.

once yeri received that comment from jungkook, joy snatched her phone away as fast as she could. their manager had to convince yeri that it was for her own good, seeing as the comments would be wild.

after their ending stage and encore stage (since they beat exo's ko ko bop for first place), they left the broadcasting station and headed back to their dorms.

in their van, irene and wendy were on their phones and focusing on ordering some ddeokbokki to eat at the dorm, seulgi was busy trying to get the image of their reveluv president and senior, suho, dancing to red flavour out of her head, while joy and yeri were bickering yet again.

yeri simply wanted to post on instagram to thank
reveluvs for helping them to win first place, but of course, joy would not let her go on instagram for at least the next 3 days.

irene couldn't tolerate their bickering for any longer, so she looked up from ordering ddeokbokki and cut them off by asking their manager, " have the heads of sm mentioned anything about yeri yet? "

this effectively shut them up, especially yeri, who gulped in fear, as they could never predict what sm would resort to each time a scandal popped up.

" relax, i think their decision isn't that bad this time round. actually, they decided to let you guys continue using instagram and even wanted more interaction between red velvet and bts. "

there was silence after hearing their manager's words. the girls looked at each other, wide eyed, and signs of confusion were evident on their faces.

wendy was the one to break the silence. " but... why would they do that? i mean, surely they realise how much hate we would get from fans? "

their manager chuckled. " you girls are so clueless about this. it's for publicity! since red flavour is doing so well too, the heads probably decided to let you girls off and garner more attention from the media through the interaction. with more news coverage about you girls, even more people would give attention to red flavour too! "

yeri mumbled, " as expected, what a snake move. " and the girls were silent again for the rest of the ride, thinking about what their manager just said.

-

a/n

aye y'all

1. header photo is so beautiful bc i realised i haven't included any of their pics yet OOPS. they'll appear more soon ok

2. my narratives ain't good but i think it's nice to have them here and there in between the instagram formats!! makes the story progress much better imo haha what do y'all think?

4. and also also yes i know zoo isn't the side track they performed irl but let me dream pls

5, also x3 i HAD TO INCLUDE THE EXO VS RV THING bc i was so pissed that sm made them team kill but now red flavour is doing better digitally than both kokobop and power so,,,,, :-) i still like exo it's ok. let this fictional win make up for their lack of wins bc of short promos hais

here's an update before i go for dinner ha i hate studying so much and it's such a waste of paper too zzzzs but please remember to leave a vote and comment!! 💝💝

jane