fifty three

[BREAKING] bts jungkook and red velvet yeri are dating? + agencies release statements

bts' jungkook announced his relationship with red velvet's yeri in a comment under his latest instagram post!

some fans were extremely shocked, while others were not surprised as they've already been speculating for a long time due to how close the two idols have been acting with each other lately.

some fans have even picked up all the little moments between them and compiled them into a little video! what do you think of it?

both of their agencies - bighit entertainment and sm entertainment have also made statements regarding the relationship news.

" hello, this is bighit entertainment.

we apologise that jungkook released the news so rashly, causing many to worry.

the two of them have been friends for a while now and only just starting dating recently. we hope that everyone can give their support to them. thank you! "

" hello, this is sm entertainment.

we are very relieved that yeri is happy with jungkook. we hope that everyone will support their new relationship.

in the future, fans may also look forward to collaborations between sm entertainment and bighit entertainment. this has been in the planning for a few months now as the two groups, red velvet and bts are close with each other and are open to the idea of working with each other as well. thank you! "

wow, our favourite ship is finally sailing AND there'll be collaborations in the future? we can't wait for the rest of the ships to sail too!

view all 15948 comments

[ +2958, -2048 ] they had better end it soon, and yeri better stay away from jungkook.

(replying to comment above)
[ +1693, -304 ] i'm worried. you never know what sasaeng fans might do.

[ +2405, -502 ] i just hope their careers don't turn into ruins because of this dating issue...

[ +2395, -1843 ] two of the hottest idols dating? this sounds like trouble for the both of them. i hope they'll be able to cope with the hate comments.

[ +2059, -2015 ] they're so cute together! i hope they remain together for a long, long time.

[ +1985, -573 ] what's sm up to this time?

-

a/n

ahh sorry for lesser updates today i woke up pretty late lmaoo

please remember to vote and comment!!

jane