fifty one

irene's phone rang, bringing the talk between the members to a halt. she took out her phone and checked the caller id- hyejin unnie, their manager, was calling.

" hello? "

" ya, you girlies owe me something. i just spent the last hour in the CEO's office trying to reason with them and explain everything to them so that they wouldn't kill yeri. "

" thank youuuuu unnieeeee, so what's going to happen now? we've been talking about this in the dorm too. "

" they'll be releasing a statement soon and apparently they have plans for a collaboration with bighit, gosh who knows how much money they agreed to pay bighit? this must be why your album covers look like an elementary schooler's work. " irene giggled at that.

" okay, back to the point. the problem is they're still pretty mad at yeri for it so they won't be taking any action against the malicious comments, something about leaving the netizens talking would create more buzz and blah blah blah, so be careful. we all know she's the most sensitive one. "

irene sighed. " okay, i get it. i'll tell the members about this. bye unnie, rest well! thanks for helping us out! "

" no problem for you girls. alright, bye! " with that, irene ended the call and filled the rest of the members in.

after hearing what irene had to say, yeri was overwhelmed and went to bed first.

no actions to be taken against the malicious comments? yeri wasn't too sure of how she would cope with that.

-

a/n

i just realised my exam is less than a week away i haven't started studying oh no

thank you for 13k!! ❤️❤️

please remember to vote and comment!!

jane