eighteen

bts and red velvet members dating?

over the past week, fans have been debating about whether bts and red velvet members are more than just friends!

the members of the two groups have been openly interacting on instagram recently, from roasting each other to flirting with each other, leading to fans wondering whether they're actually closer than we think.

fans dug up old videos and photos of the two groups interacting as well, and have even coined several ship names for them 😻

we've also gathered their interactions from their instagram posts, which you can view here! thank you to the fans who sent us tips 🤗

both sm entertainment and big hit entertainment have yet to release any statements regarding this despite it being one of the top celebrity news at the moment. some fans are speculating whether this means the members are ACTUALLY dating!

we here at allkpop would like to know - which btsvelvet ship are you rooting for the most? let us know in the comments below!

view all 10943 comments

[ +2785, -2254 ] lol the girls are such sluts for trying to get with the guys, bet they seduced them or played some dirty tricks or threatened them or something. bts would never have such low standards.

[ +2345, -2142 ] i can't believe red velvet would do something like this...

[ +2765, -898 ] allkpop, can you please improve your choice of words? this article is rather misleading, you're causing fans to think that they're ACTUALLY together even though nothing has been confirmed yet.

[ +2185 , -2134 ] ngl, they actually seem pretty cute together.... anyone else shipping it?

[ +2086, -1063 ] our boys may receive a lot of love, but at the same time popularity comes with a lot of hate too.... everyone, we ARMYs ask that you give them lots of love regardless of whether this news is true or not ❤️

[ +1087, -1264 ] hah, don't think i'm going to support them anymore. they're supposed to be singers instead of getting into relationships.

(replying to comment above)
[ +2345, -987 ] don't support them then, we can tell you're not a true fan. why can't idols get into relationships and fall in love? they're humans like us too. it's only natural to have feelings and attraction towards each other. plus, everyone in the industry have such amazing looks, it's no wonder as to why they'd date each other.

[ +1456, -908 ] looking at these nasty comments, we reveluvs need to gather and give more love to our dearest red velvet. red velvet, if you guys are reading this article, luvies hope you read this comment instead of the mean ones! no matter what, we love you all and support you all and all we want is for you all to be happy 💞

[ +1278, -1354 ] i don't want my oppas to date anyone unless it's me ㅠㅠㅠ

(replying to comment above)
[ +1673, -874 ] stop dreaming, the chances of that happening is literally zero. they deserve to lead their own lives too, we shouldn't be controlling them.

-

a/n

this chapter was so hard to write bc i didn't rlly know what allkpop wld write like LMAO i don't support trash sites!!! second LAST comment (excl the reply) was genuinely from the bottom of my heart

please remember to vote and comment!!

jane