seventy nine

[BREAKING] final 2 btsvelvet couples confirmed + statements from respective agencies

btsvelvet shippers seem to be the luckiest people on the planet, as all 5 members of red velvet have finally been confirmed to be dating members of bts!

the most recent two couples are bts' v + red velvet's irene and bts' jin + red velvet's joy, both of which have announced it through their instagram.

their agencies - bighit entertainment and sm entertainment have also made statements regarding the relationship news.

" hello, this is bighit entertainment.

we are very happy to see everyone supporting them and we hope that this support for them continues. after all, it is extremely pleasant for them to have a pillar of support through finding someone they love to be with them through the various ups and downs in their lives.

thank you. "

" hello, this is sm entertainment.

we are happy to see them be happy with each other, and that is all we ask for. as many fans have been asking about the collaboration between the two groups, we are proud to announce that they will be performing a remix of their hit songs as a special collaboration stage during one of the upcoming year end festivals.

fans can look forward to an amazing performance put up by the two groups as they are already working hard, preparing for it.

thank you! "

view all 29864 comments

[ +3025, -1952 ] i feel so bad for them. they just want to date, it's normal for them to be attracted to each other and develop feelings for each other and yet they're receiving so much hate for it.

[ +2543, -2432 ] i met yeri unnie at a small café recently and had a small chat with her. i asked her about all this dating news and she said it was getting really tough on her because there's been sasaeng fans after her, not only online. yeri unnie, if you're reading this, i hope you stay happy!

(replying to comment above)
[ +2013, -2146 ] she deserves it though. she asked for it. if she didn't date him, there wouldn't be such problem.

[ +1076, -985 ] i'm not sure if everyone noticed this, but hasn't jungkook and yeri argued recently?

(replying to comment above)
[ +1050, -764 ] yes, and is it not normal for couples to argue? they'll become closer after this for sure.

-

a/n

updates are coming faster bc idw y'all to forget about the plot if i just update 1 chapter a day ;D but y'all always miss out on the first chapter if i do double chapters so hmph

please remember to vote and comment!!

jane