fifteen

taetaeismybaebae lol this is the best look for irene

taetaeismybaebae lol this is the best look for irene. honestly such a slut, stop trying to get with my man.

👤 baechuu

liked by revelpig, irewne and 3,987 others.
view all 3958 comments

revelpig preach 🙌🏼

irewne honestly she's so ugly, i don't get how people can actually call her the visual LOL they need to get glasses

alientae this post is disgusting. YOU are disgusting. if you're going to hate on other people, especially my friend, then i don't need a fan like you.

reveluvie ^ PREACH!!!!! you should learn to preach the correct things. @ revelpig

officialarmy and you dare to call yourself an ARMY? get lost, our fandom doesn't need people like you.

irenebae our vision is perfect, i think you're the one that needs the glasses. either that or you're blind. just saying. @ irewne

yermsquirtle even if you want to hate on her, how about you go and take some classes to improve your editing skills? it looks like a child's work lol.

baechuu thank you guys :-) @ alientae @ reveluvie @ officialarmy @ irenebae @ yermsquirtle

while irene was thankful that she had people supporting her instead of siding with the hate account, the things the account wrote about her were still stuck in her head.

however, she could only smile bitterly and move on. as the leader of red velvet, she had to stay strong for the rest of her members.

she didn't dare to vent her feelings to the rest of the members, because she felt that as a leader, she had to be the strongest one.

she was always worried that if she expressed her worries to the group, the members would feel burdened and hence, she kept everything to herself.

the members always teased her for having the most secrets, but deep down they knew that she'd rather endure the hardships on her own than pour her heart out to them.

hence, whenever she fell into slumps, she'd pick up her diary and write her feelings out. she started to stay at home more often and used cleaning as a method to cope with the stress and distract herself from the countless number of bad thoughts she had running through her head.

putting the members first before herself, she always wanted to see them smiling and being bright.

after all, a leader should be the one shouldering everything for their team, right?

-

a/n

i was heavily inspired by this video!! watching it made me cry bc i could genuinely relate to her... :(

also, yeri's comment IS LITERALLY ROASTING ME HAHAHAHAHAHAH i took 5 seconds to edit it sorry not sorry i'm not wasting my time to make hate for irene WHEN I LOVE HER SO MUCH

here's the original picture!! aight i'm blessing y'all

what a beauty ❤️❤️

please remember to vote and comment!

jane