We never fought like this

TRIGGER WARNING: abusive family scenarios

-Peters POV-

I woke up the next morning to the smell of eggs and bacon. I hopped out of bed and raced to the kitchen.
"You're up early." Said Aunt May.
"I smelled bacon."
"Help yourself boy, I've got to head to nursing school in about 20 minutes." I didn't even notice she was wearing her scrubs.
"When will you be back?" Aunt may gave me an apologetic look,
"Late, I'm sorry."
"No that's ok!" I honestly had no problem with having the house to myself. I could blast any music I wanted, eat all the food, and wear whatever I pleased. Plus, I could practice my webbing skills.
"I'm just gonna head out now so I'm not late again," Aunt May grabbed her things and walked towards the door, "No parties Parker!" She yelled.
"Got it!" I yelled back.

-Y/N's POV-

I woke up in my messy bed with a huge headache. It was the sounds of screaming and glass breaking that woke me up every morning.

My family always put on a show when guests came over, but behind the scenes, it wasn't pretty.

Yep, every morning I woke up to fighting, fighting, and more fighting. But today was different.

I forgot to lock my door.

Soon enough, the door swung open, my dad stormed in and kicked me in the ribs.
"Get up! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE, DONT COME BACK." The smell of alcohol filled my room whenever he entered. I attempted to get up but was in too much pain to do so. My dad noticed I was struggling and seemed to be amused by it. He punched me in the face a couple times and kicked me till I bled.

My mom never came to save me. It was simply because she needed someone to save her as well. She could be anywhere in the house, suffering from her own experiences.

I couldn't fight back either because I didn't want my dad to know my secret.

My dad finally got bored of me and left the house. I winced and groaned in pain as I limped my way downstairs. I was fighting back tears, cries, and signs of weakness. As soon as I got to the front door, my dad was long gone. I limped my way to Peters apartment, and what usually took me 10 minutes, took 30. I gradually made my way up the steps and knocked on the front door. I felt light headed and totally out of it. As soon as Peter opened the door, my knees buckled underneath me and I collapsed. That's when I blacked out.

-Peter's POV-

Just as I was about to grab some leftover spaghetti for breakfast pt. 2, I heard three spaced out knocks on the front door. I wondered who the hell was coming over this early. When I opened the door I saw Y/N. She was all bruised up and beaten. Her lip, her nose, her arm, and her thigh was bleeding. Before I could open my mouth, Y/N blacked out and fell into my arms. I held her close and carried her inside. I knew Y/N was going through some hard times but it never got this bad. I cleaned Y/N's wounds and decided I should put on some clean clothes that weren't covered in blood. I pulled up her shirt and took it off.    Y/N's ribs were bruised horribly, I was afraid they were broken.

But as I was about to call Aunt May her bruise started fading. All her bruises started fading. I couldn't believe my eyes, she was... like me. Since I'm Spider-Man I could heal quickly. I searched her body for a spider bite but found nothing. She never seemed to have the same spider characteristics as me, so I knew that wasn't the case. But something was up. Was this her secret? I shook my head and knew this wasn't the time to think about her secret so I continued to take care of her.

Once Y/N was fully dressed I carried her to my bedroom upstairs, and tucked her in my bed. Y/N was breathing but still unconscious. I gave her a small peck on the cheek and went back downstairs to grab another ice pack.

2 hours have passed and Y/N had yet to wake up. I was starting to get worried but not too much, if she can heal fast, she'll be ok.

I hopped out of the shower and got dressed, when I walked into my room and saw that Y/N's eyes were beginning to flutter open. I leaned over to see if she was awake when a drop of water rolled off one of the curls in my hair, and onto her forehead. Y/N's instantly woke up and looked around the room. She furrowed her brow began to wince from the pain. She hadn't 100% healed and was still trying to move around.
"Be careful, you're still hurt." I quietly told Y/N.

All of a sudden Y/N noticed I was there, and where she was, and gasped.
"Peter! How long have I been out?" She asked.
"2 or 3 hours." Then she quickly covered her entire body with blankets and questioned,
"How much do you know?"

Crap. She'd figure I saw her healing wounds.

I panicked and didn't know what to say, so I mumbled something rude I can't remember. It was something like,
"That you're hiding something from me. I thought you trusted me. I thought I trusted you. I guess not." Her face wore a look of concern, confusion, and heartbreak. I was acting rude though I had just taken care of her.

"You're one to talk Parker." I guess she decided to snap back, "you're always disappearing and showing up at random times. If anything, you're the one who has some explaining."

I changed the topic back to her,
"You've been secretive ever since I met you. No wonder you always run off when you get hurt. You aren't normal."
"WELL NEITHER ARE YOU!" Y/N yelled as she climbed out of my bed, "for the past six months you've been doing some very strange stuff. For example, why the hell is your vision perfect all of a sudden?"
"Why does your nose bleed when something goes your way, like the world moves itself out of the way for you to walk right through!"
"Now you're just being crazy! That's crazy!" She was partially right, that doesn't make sense.
"You know what, just go somewhere else, whether it's home, or the library, get out of my place!" I yelled at her. Without a single tear in her eye, and not one stomp of her foot, Y/N left.

We never fought like this, and I'm glad because I hated it. I wanted to believe it was a dream, I couldn't convince myself that she deserved everything I said. Instead of being trapped in my thoughts, I took a nap. Maybe I would wake up and it was all a dream.