What's your best friend like?

Before any officers could get too close, we ran off. And before I knew it, Spider-Man had his arm around my waist and started swinging from building to building.

"OMG THIS IS NOT OK." I freaked out because heights are not my thing.

"Don't worry, I promise you won't fall." Spider-Man assured me.

Then eventually we came to a stop. Spider-Man landed on top of a building where you could see all of Queens. The sun was fully set and the city lights put on a show. We sat on the edge and admired the view. I was still very exhausted from the bank incident. Finally, I looked over at him and said,
"Thank you this is gorgeous, but also, your welcome."
"For what?" He laughed.
"Those guys would've totally kicked your butt."
"You don't know that! Who even are you anyway?"
"I don't know, I've been thinking of cheesy names but the only one I like is blackout"
"That sounds pretty cool, you're new to this I can tell."
"Yeah, first day on the job."
"Well you did good. We totally kicked ass today." I laughed and replied with,
"Definitely."
"So, what all can you do?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, for example, I can shoot webs, I have spidey-sense, my vision is better than the average human, I'm fit, and I heal quickly. What can you do?"

Suddenly I remembered why I came here. To find out what was going on with Peter. I completely ignored the question and asked,
"Is anyone else just like you?"
"Not that I know of, unless you actually answer my question then maybe!" He flirtatiously complained.
"Sorry, sorry!" I laughed, "um... I control things with my mind, I can fly but I don't like heights, I heal faster, I'm fit, and I've got a talent for bouncing on a pogo stick."
"My gosh, I'm terrible at that! Last time I tried I broke my arm."
"No way! That happened to my best friend. He still talks about it to this day. He always says, 'man I promise you the pogo stick was broken', but honestly it was my best one."
"You have a collection of pogo sticks?"
"Well I used to, but I only have one now. I used to be a huge collector of things."
"That's funny, my best friend used to collect everything, seashells, apple stickers, bottle caps."

That's 'not' weird or anything, I used to collect those.
"Yeah I used to collect those too, but those are common things to collect. So... What's your best friend like?" I asked.
"Well she's really loving, beautiful, funny, and honestly my favorite person ever, even if she doesn't know it. I've had the biggest crush on her since 6th grade. I'm in love with her. I really do love her. And there's a lot of stuff I want to tell her but I don't want to regret it."
"Does she know you're Spider-Man?" I ask.
"No." He looked down and began to swing his feet. He fidgeted with his fingers and looked back up. "What's your best friend like?" He asked.
"He's got the most kind and caring soul, he always sticks up for me, and he is obnoxiously smart. It's quite frustrating. He doesn't know about my powers either. Except for he found out about something today."
"What?"
"He saw my wounds quickly heal. And we got in a huge argument. It's really stupid how we fought. I've haven't told him about my powers because I haven't told a single soul on this planet. I can't risk someone over hearing, I can't risk the government trying to kidnap me. But I know he's hiding something too. It's really obvious." The eyes on Spider-Man's mask became very wide and he asked a random question, out of the blue,
"Do you have any weaknesses? Does your nose bleed? Do you pass out?"
"How did you know that?"