My daughter's home

As I walked home by myself and began to think of the little incident we had this morning. (Despite the fact that I couldn't keep my mind off of our date on Friday night) Was I really going to live with my birth father? He lived so close? Why hasn't he tried to look for me? I fought the sudden urge to be angry with my father. I took a deep breath, my questions may find their answers tonight. I need to stop worrying.

At the moment I didn't want to go home to find whatever mess was happening there, so I found an empty alley to slip on my new suit. Blackout usually did her thing at night, but I occasionally forgot to care.

After an hour or two I got a text from my mom, who believed I was at the library, telling me I needed to be home in 10.

I eventually found myself in the back of our home, changing out of my suit, so I could walk in.

Once I did, I saw my mother surrounded by boxes filled with my belongings. She was teary eyed and worn out. I went to hug her and whispered,
"Don't you cry on me now. Don't be like that. This is a good thing, we'll both be safer. You're stronger than this. I love you."
"I love you too." She sniffed.
"Hey mom," I pulled away and looked into her eyes.
"Yes sweetie?"
"Is there any chance," I lost eye contact, "that I'm moving in with my birth father." She took a deep breath in and out before replying,
"Yes, and before you ask, he lives very close. He never looked for you because he thought you were dead."
"I knew it."
"Wait- how did you know you were moving in with your dad?" She asked. What am I going to tell her? She can't know about the agent we met this morning. That would reveal a whole chain of secrets.
"I just had this weird feeling, and I thought it would be cool if it was true." I lied. Luckily my mom seemed to buy it.
"Oh, also, he originally named you Jane. But he understands that you'll want to keep your name."
"Does he know my name?"
"No. He wants to hear from you."
"Oh ok." That seemed kinda weird, but why would I understand or relate to him. I'm not a middle aged man finally meeting his daughter.

-Peters POV-

I felt bad about ditching Y/N and not being able to walk her home. I told her I needed to study so I could secretly make plans for our date Friday night. I couldn't decide between the movies, or a restaurant. I was doing research to see which one she would most likely appreciate more, and so far, movies was winning.
But now I needed to decide on which movie.

***

It's been a couple hours and I just got a text from Mr. Stark.
"Hey could you come down and be prepared to help me carry heavy boxes? Thanks kid."
"Sure- I'll be there in 10"
I gathered my belongings and headed out the exit of the library. I scrambled quickly down the street, knowing Mr. Stark, he hated when I was late.

After my frantic jog towards the stark tower, I finally came to a stop. I approached Mr. Stark waiting for me,
"Thank you so much for coming- they should be here any second." Mr. Stark looked very anxious. He was biting his lip and rapidly tapping his foot. I saw him swipe the sweat off his forehead as he stared at the driveway. He couldn't keep his eyes off of it.
"Mr. Stark who's-" I got interrupted by him when a yellow taxi rolled into the driveway.
"My daughter's home." He whispered under his breath. I couldn't see through the tinted windows, until the door was opened, a white converse stepped out, and my- what?

-this chapter sucked but it's REALLY important lmaooo-