A new hero in town

-Your POV-

I raced down to my house and ran straight to my room. I was going to figure this out once and for all.

What was going on with peter.

I know he saw my wounds, but I wanted to figure out his story first. But, how? I paced around the room trying to think what he could be when it clicked. Peters been acting strange for the past six months. You know who randomly showed up and has been fighting crime for the past six months?
Spider-Man.

Maybe I could get some answers from him.

This was also a good time for me to finally get the courage and use my powers for good in the world.

Queens was getting a new hero in town.

First, I needed an outfit. I threw on some black jeggings, black doc martins, a worn down long-sleeve grey shirt, a black leather jacket, a black wig, black fingerless gloves to wipe the nose bleeds, and a black eye mask. It needed some improvement but for now it was fine. I never wore all black and I wanted to be incognito.

After that I decided that I needed a name. Night seeker? No. Black mask? No. Mind girl? No. What about, Blackout? Yeah, blackout. Wasn't too cheesy I guess. But I liked it. So after 4 hours of preparation I headed out. The sun was starting to set but the city never slept. So I knew to expect at least some action. I walked down the busy streets of New York and got a couple weird looks, but I just brushed it off. I continued to walk downtown when finally, crime caught my eye. In a dark alleyway two men were attempting to rob a woman's purse. Without hesitation I concentrated really hard on a big dumpster and knocked both them in the head. I ran over to the woman quickly and helped her escape safely.

"Thank you so much, I'm surprised Spider-Man didn't find me first. I haven't seen you around." She mentioned.
"Well I thought he might need some help, after all I came, he didn't." I winked. I was still a little bitter about Peter and  decided to take it out on anyone and everything.

I passed a bank on the corner of Peters street and noticed more masked men inside. It appeared that they were trying to rob the bank, obviously. Then I heard a familiar voice,

"Oh, so you guys are the avengers?"

Then out walked Spider-Man from the doorway. The men completely froze but one attempted to punch Spider-Man, who quickly dodged, "Slow down there buddy, we can talk it through." Spider-Man teased.

All of a sudden the men pulled out strange looking weapons. Ones that regular citizens shouldn't possess.
"What the hell?" I whispered to myself. I didn't know how Spider-Man would be able to handle this all by himself so I decided to step inside and give it a shot. As I ran inside I focused really hard on one of the weapons in one guys hand, and then it went flying, straight into my hands. I wiped my nose and everyone turned around to face me.

"Boys will be boys." I joked and shot one of the men with my new toy. He fell over completely, not dead, but unconscious. "Hey, this is fun, but I don't need it." I threw it into Spider-Man's arms. He was still in complete shock but went along with it. While Spider-Man was fighting one guy, I handled another. I looked at my opponent, craned my neck, and he would fall to the ground in pain because I just broke both of his legs.

Once we were finished I was exhausted, and luckily the police started to show up. Spider-Man and I didn't kill anyone, just severely injure.

Spider-Man and I made a pretty good team, I was completely satisfied with our result. We got the job done.