Chapter 1-I promise

Play song above
All for love- Madison Beer

"Let's make a pact, no matter where we go in life, no matter what happens, we will always stay friends," Daniel said

I brought him in for a hug and I whispered in his ear.

"I promise"

13 years later
I was laying down in bed dressing getting up. I didn't want to see Daniel. I couldn't do it. I cant catch feelings for him even more than I did. Its hard for me when I see him with all of these girls. Not in a fuck boy way at all. Just when they are flirting with him. It's hard partly because I live with him. I promised him that we would stay friends no matter what and I don't want to break that promise.

"MIA! GET YOUR ASS UP!" Daniel yelled

"Ok"

I got up out of bed and I walked into the kitchen.

"Mornin' angel," Daniel said

"Mornin' stitch," I said sitting at the table.

"So what are we going to do today?" Daniel said bringing me my Morning coffee

"Thanks stitch" he nodded his head at me and sat down

"What if we go to the skate park" Jack said

"Sure" Zach said

"Zach you don't even know how to skate. what are you going to do? fall on your ass?" i said

"hey! i'm learning" he replied

"yeah, ok" Corbyn replied

"Ok. What about breakfast." Jonah said

"I'll make it" I said

I walked into the kitchen and prepared the batter for the pancakes. I put them on the stove and put a right amount in the pan. When I was done with them I put them in the oven so they could stay warm. I moved onto the bacon. I grabbed each piece at a time and placed them softly on the pan until they started to bubble. Everything was done and I put them all on plates and brought them to the table.

"PANCAKES" All of the guys yelled.

They practically ripped them out of my hands when I placed them on the table. They are some crazy kids. But I love them. I can't believe I'm living with five guys sometimes.

We finished eating and we went to get ready. I was wearing shorts, vans and a sweatshirt. I grabbed my skateboard and walked out to where the guys were. Or so I thought. Where the fuck are they.

"GUYS!"

I didn't hear an answer

"GUYS!"

"What?" they all yelled

"Where are you?"

"We're getting ready" Zach yelled back

"SERIOUSLY! Why is it taking you so long"

They didn't answer.

"Ugh. I'm going out to the car"

I grabbed my phone and walked out to the car. I was probably waiting for 10 or 15 minutes. What the hell are they doing in there? Finally they came out to the car and I drove to the skate park.

We got there and immediately the guys started to skate and I just sat down on my phone for a little. I look up right as they threw their sweaty shirts on me.

"You guys are jerks you know that right"

I grabbed my board and went up to the ramp. I was about to start to skate when Daniel comes up and tries to show off.

"Are you actually trying to show off?"

"I don't know. Maybe"

"You think you're better at skating than me," I said

"No. I know I am" he said smirking.

"Oh, do you now. Fine, come on. Let's see who's the best."

I went up to the ramp with Daniel stayed where he was. I skated down and back and did a little kickflip at the end. Daniel goes and tries to show off. At the end, we ask Jack who was the best.

"I'm going to have to go with... drum roll please"

Daniel and I started to hit our legs like drums.

"MIA!"

"Ha. What I tell ya"

Daniel rolled his eyes and went back to skating with the rest of the guys. I was walking towards them when I tripped on the edge of the ramp. Before I could hit the ground Daniel ran up behind me and caught me. Kind of... he was a little too late. I fell on my foot but Daniel broke my fall for the rest of my body. Soon enough I felt a sharp pain in my ankle. I tried to control my breathing without screaming. I wanted to scream but I just kept breathing in and out. I felt a tear slip down my face and I look up to see Daniel. He is just looking down at me. I just kept looking into his beautiful blue eyes. He pushed the strand of hair behind my ear. I started to blush. Just the effect he has on me. The effect he has had on me.

"Are you Ok?" Corbyn says

I looked away from Daniel and looked at Corbyn.

"I'm not sure. My ankle feels like hell right now and I really don't want to move it"

"You should try and see if you can walk on it," Jack says

"Ok"

Daniel helped me up and I put my foot down and immediately all the pressure went to the foot and I fell over but Daniel caught me.

"Here sit down. Let's see your foot" Daniel said.

He put me down on a ledge and he grabbed my foot and tried rolling it in different directions to see where it hurt.

"Does this hurt?" he said moving it a little

"Oww!" He let go of my foot.

"I think you broke your foot."

"Wow. That's just great. Can you help me over to the bench while you guys skate" I asked Daniel

"We aren't going to do that to you. You've gotta go home and ice your foot and then we gotta take you to the doctor" Daniel said

"Why are you so cute"

"Because I love you"

Daniel's Pov
"Because I love you"

I don't know why but when I said I love you, it felt different from the other times I said. I felt something but I don't know what.
______________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Make sure to vote
Love you guys