Chapter 3-New relationships

Play song above
Changes- Xxxtentacion 

"Corbyn, you can't say anything"

He came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Why are you hugging me"

He just hugged me tighter.

"Mia I'm sorry."

"About what-"

I was cut off by the sound of laughter. I saw Daniel with this girl. She had blond hair, green eyes and it looked like she had Botox on her lips

I looked over at Corbyn and he looked sorry for me.

"I'm sorry 😕" Corbyn whispered

"YOUR BACK!" Daniel yelled

Daniel ran up to me and hugged me. I hesitated and patted him on the back and gave him a cheesy smile.

"I'm going to go to bed" I said patting Daniel on the shoulder

I started to walk, well more like hop away when all of the guys came in.

"Your back!" they yelled

they ran up to me and hugged me. I turned around to Daniel and I took a deep breath.

"This is Amber, Amber this is Mia "

"Hi Amber," I said kind of disappointed

"Hi," she said with a bitch face

What the hell is her problem

"Corbyn can you help me to my room?" I said on the verge of tears.

"Yeah"

He came up to me and picked me up. While he was taking me into my room I felt a tear fall don't my face and I buried my face into his chest. Why? Why? Why did this have to happen? Actually. What did I do to have god hate me and do this to me? I put my life through hell for this boy. I get the hate on a daily basis for these boys. But I don't care. And this is what I get.

Corbyn got to my room and tried to put me down but I just gripped him tighter. He sat on the bed with me cuddled up in his arms. He was rubbing my back and my head was in the crook of his neck.

"Why? Why did this have to happen" I said in between sniffles

"Because Daniel is oblivious as fuck"

"What do you mean?" I said looking up at him.

"It's so obvious that you like him. I see the way you look at him. How when he laughs you just admire him. Especially earlier, when you fell. I saw you looking at him. I know how much this must hurt. I'm sorry that he is so oblivious"

Corbyn stayed with me until I fell asleep.

9:28 am
I woke up and felt the urge to take a shower. To just try and start fresh. Why do I sound so poetic. I got out of bed and proper my self up on anything I saw to get to the bathroom. I looked and saw that I didn't have my shampoo and conditioner because I used Daniel's bathroom to take a shower the other day. Wonderful, I get to go to Daniel's room.

I did the same thing and propped myself on anything I saw on the way to Daniel's room. I opened the door and I was shocked at what I saw. I just wanted to cry. I saw Daniel and Amber both sleeping in the bed. He never does this. He doesn't act like this. I close the door and try to walk back to my room but I ended up breaking down crying in the middle of the hall.

I pulled myself together and I went to the closet to get new shampoo and conditioner. I grabbed it and went back to my room. I got in the shower and just sat on the floor crying. I can't believe this.