Chapter 24- Family

Play song above
All the way- Glenn Travis 

1 year later.

I woke up with a wave of nausea going through my body. I looked next to me and saw Daniel sound asleep.

I turned my body and had my legs hanging off the bed and rested my elbows on my knees. I took one big breath and let one out and I could feel the pressure in my throat.

I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I feel on my butt and wiped my mouth with a towel.

"It was that damn sundae. I knew I shouldn't have eaten that whole thing" I said to myself 

I flushed the toilet and got up from the floor and brushed my teeth. As I brushed my teeth Daniel came into the bathroom and kissed my cheek.

"Are you ok, I heard you throwing up"

"Yeah, I just had too much of that freaking sundae last night"

"I told you not to eat it all," he said rubbing my back "You should listen to me more"

"Whatever," I said looking into the mirror continuing to brush my teeth. 

I finished brushing my teeth and walked back into the room and made the bed. I grabbed my phone off of my nightstand seeing I had a text and missed call from Ashley. I unlocked the phone and checked the text from Ashley.

Ash ;) 

Hey, I'm bored. What are you doing today?

Nothing

Cool, I'll pick you up in an hour

Well thanks for the heads up

It's not my fault you didn't answer the phone  

I'll see you in an hour

I turned my phone off and put it back on the nightstand. I walked back into the bathroom and did my makeup. 

"Where are you going?" Daniel asked me while he brushed his hair

"Ashley asked me to hang out. What are you doing today?" 

"Hanging out with the boys. We are going to the arcade" He said getting excited 

"You are 24 years old. Are you actually going to the arcade?" I said raising my eyebrows at him

"Hey, the arcade has no age limit," He said walking out of the bathroom.

I laughed at him and finished my make up.

I walked into the closet looking for something to wear and decided to put on a black tight long sleeve with a pair of black shorts.

"Going all black I see," Daniel said 

"Hey, you don't get to comment on my choice of clothing. Look at your side of the closet. It's all black."

"That's not true, do you not see all of those shirts in the corner."

"Don't even try to argue with me" I walked out of the closet and looked in the mirror.