Chapter 29- Mommy [Last Chapter]

Don't play song yet 
My dreams came true- Glenn Travis 

I was sitting in the back seat of my dad's car with Maya on my left and Daniel on my right. I was constantly feeling pain and each time I would dig my nails into Maya and Daniels legs. I guess I never really took into consideration of how much pain I would go through. People always say how painful it is but wow, it fucking hurts. 

"We are almost there," My dad said in a worried tone.

I could tell that he was running every red light in sight. 

"Just breath. In and out" Sofia said turning around in her seat facing me. 

I did as she said and closed my eyes. 

All of the sudden I felt the car come to a stop and saw we arrived at the hospital. 

My dad ran out of the car looking for a doctor. 

"She is in labor!" I heard him yell as he entered the glass doors. 

I got out of the car with the help of Daniel and Maya. I saw a nurse rush over to me with a wheelchair in his hands. I sat down and we rushed to the maternity ward. I heard the pitter-patter of all of my family and friends running behind me. 

Once we got to the room, I was told to change into one of the gowns with the help of Daniel. Everyone left and Daniel slowly helped me get into the gown. 

The nurse soon came in laying me down on the bed. 

"I'm gonna do an ultrasound to see where the babies heads are. Last time we checked their heads were facing down which is a good sign but we still want to check just in case they moved"

The nurse squeezed the cold gel onto my stomach making me cringe. Throughout this whole process, Daniel has never left my side. I can see in his eyes that he is terrified but he is still there for me.

I can see my stomach moving from each individual kick.

"So your contractions are still too far apart to start pushing. Once they are less than 5 minutes apart that is when we can check if we need t start pushing. It would be good if you times these too see. Until then, would you like an epidural--"

"No. I don't need any drugs to deliver these babies. "

"I understand. If you need anything just feel free to click the button and I will be right here."

"Thank you," Keri said as the nurse exited the room.

8 hours later. Play song above 

"How are you doing?"

"I mean I could be--" I groaned in pain again once I felt another kick in my lower stomach 

"That's 10 minutes apart," Anna said 

"We are getting closer" Maya replied 

 I looked at Daniel seeing him sitting up straight spacing out. 

"Hey," I put my hand on his back which caused him to turn and face me. "Are you ok?"