Chapter 25-Daddy

Play song above
Easily-Bruno Major

I could barely sleep last night knowing I am growing another human being inside of me. It's crazy that the human body is capable of doing things like that.

The rest of the day yesterday I spent researching about babies and pregnancy. I don't want to do anything to lose this baby. I found out that I should wait 2 or 3 months to officially announce that I am pregnant in case of a miscarriage. It's going to be so hard to keep this secret from everybody. I see them almost every day and they are my family. I probably not going to be able to keep it and I'm going to tell everybody. I just want it to be special. Kind of like the way Daniel proposed. I want all of our family to be there.

I was laying in bed rubbing my hands on my stomach. I know I cant feel the baby or anything but just the thought of it there is crazy. I felt the bed move and I looked over to see Daniel staring at me.

"Good morning daddy," I said to him but he obviously didn't get the hint

"Morning baby"

I had a feeling he wouldn't understand so I had a plan b.

"How are you?" I asked rubbing the pad of my thumb over his lip

"Fine, but I gotta pee" He got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom.

I sat up straight in the bed with the biggest smile on my face getting ready for what was about to happen. My heart was pounding as my whole body filled with excitement.

All of the sudden the bathroom door swings open and Daniel is holding a pregnancy test in his hand

"You're pregnant?" he asked shocked

I felt the smile on my face start to grow even more.

He dropped the test and ran over to me. He jumped on the bed and put his face against my stomach.

He started to leave soft kissed and l looked up at me.

"Are you serious?"

"Yup," I said rubbing my hands in his hair

"How did you know?"

"I think the two watermelons on my chest and the two times I threw up speak for itself."

He smiled at me and put his ear against my stomach.

"You realize I'm probably not even a week pregnant. The baby is probably as small as a freaking ant. What are you trying to listen to? The gurgling of my empty stomach?"

He laughed at me and left a soft kiss on my stomach.

1 month and a half later

"Daniel come on, we are going to be late!" I yelled grabbing the keys off of the key hook waiting for Daniel, like always.

"I'm almost ready"

"You said that five almost ready ago's"

All of the sudden Daniel ran into the living room and out the door. I shut the front door and got walked down the driveway into the car.

***

We got to the doctor's office and I was laying on the bed with my stomach exposed.

"So today we are going to have the first ultrasound. Are you guys ready?" The doctor said plugging in the machine

"Nervous, but excited," I said grabbing Daniels hand

The doctor poured the cold liquid gel onto my stomach and spread it around my stomach.

"there is the baby," The doctor said pointing at the monitor

"That tiny little thing," Daniel said

"Yup, right now it is the size of an apple seed"

"Its so tiny," I said smiling

"Around 16 to 20 weeks you will be able to find out the gender of the baby if you would like"

I spaced out looking at the monitor of the little seed of the baby. That's my baby, my baby. He or she is going to grow up and be so amazing. I'm going to be growing a fucking human inside me. It's crazy. This is my baby. I will protect him or her no matter what.

"Are you ok, angel?" Daniel said pushing my hair out of my face.

I wiped the tear from my face and looked at him.

"Of course," I said smiling.

"What's that thing?" Daniel said pointing at the other dot on the monitor. 

The doctor moved the scanner over my stomach to see the dot. 

"That my friends is another baby"

"What," Daniel and I said at the same time. 

"Your having twins!"

I looked at Daniel and he already had a huge smile on his face. 

We left the doctors office and went home.

"You ok?" Daniel said putting his hand on my thigh

"I just think its crazy that this," I said pointing to my stomach "Is holding our babies. We are having twins, Dani!"

"I know"

We got home and I put the picture of the ultrasound on the fridge.

"They are so cute," I said looking at the picture. 

"What do you think. Boys or girls, or both?" 

"I don't know"

"Bet on it?" Daniel said holding out his hand

"Daniel! I'm not betting on my babies! Are you crazy, where not 18 years old anymore"

"Fine, but if I get to name one of them"

"And I will name the other"

"Deal," he said putting his hand out to shake.

I sat at the kitchen table with a notepad and a pen and I started writing down names. I wrote down names but there was one, one that I couldn't get out of my head.

Santana.
______________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Make sure to vote
Love you guys