Chapter 9- Sober

Play song above
I was made for loving you- Tori Kelly

Mia's pov
I woke up from the smell of something burning. I tried to figure out what it was but I just ignored it.

I grabbed my phone off of my night stand and let my hands warm up the metal object. I clicked the home button and let my eyes adjust to the light shining. I looked to see notifications from Instagram. A lot of fan accounts where tagging me in birthday posts and others where commenting on my posts.

My face formed into a smile as I saw all of these. I put my phone down and walked into my bathroom. I grabbed a hair tie off of the sink and pulled my hair up and grabbed my phone as I walked out of my room.

Once I reached the stairs, a burnt sensation entered my nose. My heart started to pound as I thought something was on fire. I ran into the kitchen and all of the guys stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Well, um, we tried cooking pancakes for your birthday but it didn't work" Zach said.

"Dumbass! Why would you tell her!" Jonah said

"Well she asked" Jonah shook his head

I looked over at the stove and saw a pan filled with burnt pancakes.

I walked over to the stove and dumped the pancakes in the garbage but when I opened it I saw piles of burnt pancakes. I started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Jack asked

"Well it's pretty obvious you don't know how to make pancakes" I said pointing to the trash can.

I turned on the burner and grabbed the pancake mix.

"What are you doing?" Corbyn said standing in front of me.

"I'm hungry and I'm not letting you guys burn my birthday breakfast. If you guys wanna help you can make more batter"

The guys started to make more batter while i was flipping the pancakes. I finished and placed them in the oven to keep them warm and all of the sudden I feel someone throw something at my back. i turned around and saw a cloud of flour.

"You fucking ass hole" i said to Daniel holding flour in his hand.

"whoops" he said smirking.

"yeah" i walked over to the flour bag "whoops" i threw the bag all over the boys

"oh i see how it is!" Jack said

Everyone started to throw things and all of the sudden it turned into a food fight. We where throwing flour, eggs, sugar and way more stuff.

"hey! You guys are going to have to clean all of this up" i said to them

"um, excuse me?" Jack said

"its my birthday and i had to make breakfast. I think its fair" i said starting to walk out of the kitchen

"you wanted to!" corbyn said

"i dont know what you are talking about. we can eat when the kitchen is clean"

"ugh" all of the boys said

i laughed as i walked up stairs.

I walked into my room and started to pick out my clothes for today. i picked out a black dress with a pair of black heals. I laid them on my bed for later tonight.

***

we were sitting on the couch passing time by watching movies when all of the sudden zach shot up from the couch.