Chapter 10- Mixed feelings

I swear i sobered up just a little bit because of that. I never thought that would ever happen. Its happened in dreams and stuff but never in real life.

"I need some water. I will be right back"

Play song above
Helplessly- Tatiana Manaois

I walked into the kitchen and leaned against the pantry. I took a couple deep breaths and let my cheeks fill with air.

i grabbed a glass and let it fill with water. I held
it up to my lips and drank the whole thing as i processed what was going on. I ended up spilling some water, i cleaned it up and went to the garbage. When I opened the garbage I saw an empty beer can. Multiple ones actually.

"I guess these boys arent as innocent as i thought" i said to myself

I walked back out to the living room and sat on the single chair.

"w-why are you sitting o-over there? My a-arm is cold" he said complaining.

My heart rate increased as i was debating on getting up. My feet took control of my body and i walked over to daniel and sat next to him. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me.

"your c-cozy" he said nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

I could smell the alcohol in his mouth.

"wow Mr seavey. I see you got into the alcohol cabinet."

"psht, I-i dont know w-what you are talking about" he said pursing his lips

i just shook my head at him.

All of the sudden the boys came out of the kitchen with a couple of cans of beer.

"where did you get all of this stuff?" i asked them

" it is from our secret stash." corbyn said

"how did i not know about this. I live with you guys"

"that means we are doing a good job" Jonah said

"obviously because corbyn is very convincing." I said

"I've always thought about acting" he said

We all broke into laughter. Corbyn got up and connected his phone to the house speaker and started to blast music.

"I love this song" I said smiling

"Come on" corbyn came up to me and grabbed my arm and started dancing with me.

He pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear

"What's going on with you and Daniel?"

"I honestly don't know. He's acting so different"

Corbyn let me go and I walked over to the couch to see that Daniel was gone. I didn't think much of it and I kept dancing around with the guys.

A couple of minutes later I look back at the couch and he was still gone.

I decided to go look for him. I walked up the cold wooden steps.

I saw one of the bedroom doors cracked open and I waked in to see Daniel laying on the bed in the dark.

"Daniel"

I heard him sniff as if he had been crying

"W-what do y-you want?" He said slurring his words

"Hey are you ok?" I said as I walked over to him

"D-Don't" he said putting his hand out

"What's wrong D?"

"I can't t-tell you"

"Why not" I said leaning on the wall

"Because your gonna t-tell m-Mia"

Does he not realize he is talking to me?

"I promise I won't"

"Pinky s-swear?"

He put his pinky in the air while I locked mine with his.

"It's just, c-corbyn h-he always t-thinks he is b-best friends with m-Mia. But h-he's not!" He took a deep breath

Those words surprised me.

"S-she's m-mine. Not h-his"

"Why do you mean she is yours?"

"I love h-her. S-she is b-beautiful, a-amazing but I c-can't do an-anything about it. S-she looks so h-happy with c-Chris and I-i......i DONT want to ruin that"

My heart started racing. So many things where going through my mind at once. I didn't know if I should run up and kiss him or just listen.

"She deserves all of the happiness in the world"

He was able to say that one sentence without slurring or stuttering.

After all, drunk words are sober thoughts
______________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Make sure to vote
Love you guys