Chapter 17- Girlfriend

Mia's Pov

"Whose at the door" I walked into the living room and I saw a girl and immediately I didn't know how to react; she was beautiful.

"Hi I'm Jana," She put her hand out to shake and I just didn't know how to react. I shook her hand and smiled. "So you're the famous Mia. I've heard a lot about you"

The thing was, I couldn't hate her. She was beautiful, respectful, welcoming and nice. She was nothing like Amber.

"Yup, that's me. Can I get you anything?"

"No, I'm good for now but thank you" she smiled at me and my heart started to beat.

She was magnificent. There is no reason not to be jealous. I shouldn't feel like this. I turned Daniel down and I have Chris. This is pretty much my fault.

I walked out into the backyard with all of the other guys. I sat on one of the rocks looking out onto LA.

"whats up?" Corbyn said sitting next to me

"I think I made a mistake." I said turning to face Corbyn

"what do you mean?"

"I mean that I've like Daniel for years and I am the one complaining because he doesn't like me and when he finally tells me, I turn him down. What is wrong with me. "

"Mia, nothing is wrong with you. You are an amazing person and you have a big heart which causes you not to hurt anyone. You like Daniel and Chris. There is nothing you can do about it." He smiled and put his arm around me and rested his head on mine while we both looked out at the view. "Just follow your heart." He got up and walked over to the guys.

I put my arms behind me and let Corbyn's words sink in. How do I really feel?

I heard the glass door slide open and I looked over to see Jana and Daniel.

"The one sitting on the chair over there is Jonah,"

I could faintly hear them talking to each other but I just don't know what to do. I cant just walk over to him and say, I changed my mind, I want you. No! I cant say that.

I let out a loud sigh and fell onto the grass.

"You ok?" I heard Jana say from behind me.

I opened one of my eyes to see her hovered over me.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine. Just...tiered, that's all" I said smiling at her. "don't worry about me. Go get to know the other guys"

"Ok, see ya later" she walked away and I closed my eyes.

I watched the sunset as I played in the grass.

"Hey" I opened my eyes to see aspen sitting next to me on the grass. I sat up and looked at her

"Where have you been?"

"I had to go back home with my dad because of some family stuff. I see Daniel has a girl" she said looking at Jana.

"Yeah, she is really nice" I said looking at my feet.

"How are you doing?" she said rubbing my back

"I trying. It's my fault. He confessed his feelings and I freaking turn him down. I'm so stupid" I said throwing my head back

"Wait, what! He confessed!"

"Did I not tell you?"

"No!"

"Well, for my birthday all of us decided to have a little fun and Daniel drank a lot. He was being all flirty and stuff and then he disappeared. I went upstairs to look for him and he was laying on the bed totally drunk. He confessed to saying how much he loved me but he couldn't tell me because he didn't want to hurt me. But the whole time he didn't know it was me."