3

Just after Nara went out of the hospital, little did they know that she was mad.

Yet, they didn't care about what she felt.

They continued to walk to their brother's room and went in.

Jungkook that waited for them since he woke up, obvious felt lighten up after saw his brothers.

Being the youngest between them, of course he acted like the maknae with them but not with Nara.

"Hyung.. where did you guys going? Nara told me that you guys went out early, this morning." he whined.

They laughed seeing the youngest one behaved like a five years old child.

"We only had breakfast outside and shopping a bit. We even bought you foods." Jimin answered while showed the plastic bag that full with foods inside.

"really?! Wow! Thanks hyungs." Jungkook being all hungry again and grabbed the plastic from Jimin's hand.

"Sure. Just eat slowly and not too fast. We're know that you've been craving for restaurant's food ever since you admit here" Jin smiled to him.

"Yeah, you even keep complaining to us that you sick of this hospital's foods" Taehyung then added.

Jungkook giggled and started to eat.

                         -------------------------

Nara that kept walking on her way home, still can't get over of her brothers.

She kept her frowning face and mumbled of anything in her mind with her head faced on the ground.

She then bumped hardly into someone's shoulder and both fell down to the ground.

"Ahhh..." she groaned with her right hand on her forehead.

The person quickly stood up and went near up to her.

"Are you okay? Should I bring you to the hospital?" a man's voice asked her.

The person that she bumped with was a man. He even sounded familiar to her. That's what she thought.

"Oh.. uhh.. i'm fine. I'm sorry that I wasn't looking at-" she stopped when she looked up to saw the man's face.

"Jaehyun?!"

"Nara?!"

Both of them yelled in unison with shocked expression.

"What are you doing here?" he asked Nara that still had her ass on the ground and not even stood up yet.

"Well, did you see i'm catching a fish here?" she asked back to her bestfriend instead of answered him.

"Of course not," he replied back.

"But then, why bother asking that stupid question? Obviously i'm walking on my way home." she rolled her eyes.

He giggled and rubbed the back of his neck to shows how stupid and embarrased he was.

"Okay then. Mind to have some ice cream with me? I'm craving for it." he whined at the last sentence.

"Wow! Your treat?! Thank you!" She linked her arms with him and pulled him to go where the ice cream shops were.

"I didn't even said that this was my treat" he gave her a serious looked.

"Then, don't bring me on the first place" she pushed his arm and started to walk away from him.

"Yah! Okay! Okay! My treat!" he tried to catch up with her and even pulled her hand.

Nara turned around to look at him, then smiled like an idiot that showed how excited she was for the ice cream.

"Wow, I thought I was the one that craving for ice cream" he shooked his head and both of them headed to the shop.

"Because I am." she pushed his shoulder. Then both of them laughed non-stopped over nothing.

Some people smiled at them, thought how cute they were but there was a group of three girls gave them a disgusted look and thought that they were crazy.

Nara stopped laughing and glared at the girls. Jaehyun then stopped laughing too and looked to his bestfriend that glared at other direction.

"Don't even start a fight with me with that shitty looks" she said to the three girls that still gave her that looks.

The girls clearly heard what Nara said to them. One of them even have the guts to talk back to her.

"Oohhhh.. Fierce type, isn't you?" she chuckled and continued, "But.. hey, what's your name? I'm Yunji, btw."

She averted her gazed to Jaehyun and even winked to him.

"Uhh.. I'm Jaehyun but I didn't even asking for your name. Sorry for that" Jaehyun replied.

"Yeah, he didn't asked for your name and what's the need of him to know a snake's name? I don't see a glimpse of interested on his face" Nara pretended to observe Jaehyun's face.

Yunji's faced the ground, probably embarrased of what Jaehyun said to her.

She then turned around and stomped her feet while she walked away with her minions.

Just after Yunji out of their sight, both of them bursted into laughed again.

"You know what Hyun, her face became ten times worst when you said you didn't even asked for her name! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Nara clenched her stomach while laughed out loud with Jaehyun.

"Ikr. What even worst is that you called her a snake HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I just can't HAHAHAHAHAHA" he said with his non-stopped laughing and now sat at the nearby bench.

"It's because she looks liked one" they cracked again with Jaehyun kept agreeing to what Nara said.

"Wow. That's hillarious" she stopped laughing and tried to calm down a bit before continued to walk again.

"Totally. Okay now, shall we go?" he suggested.

"Alright." they stood up and again, headed to the ice cream shop.

After they had their owned ice cream which Nara had lime flavour and Jaehyun had oreo flavour with him, they took a walked around.

"No changes between you guys?" Jaehyun asked about her family.

"Still, but Jungkook oppa talked to me when I visited him earlier. That's the least I could see, Hyun"

"No Nara, there's more actually if only you keep trying. I know you want to see your family being all happy again. If only I have the right in this, i'm willingly to help you to make up with each other again"

"I am and I will, Hyun. It's okay. You don't have to worry about this."

"How can I not when it can affects to your studying. You can't even paid attention clearly in every classes, aren't you?"

"Yes, this keep bothering me."

She thought to herself,

It was really bothered me a lot. A lot liked you even felt like crying inside your heart that made you almost gave up.