11

The weekend had come and Nara was still not awake due to late slept.

She literally slept around 2.00am in the morning and even asked her mom for slept a bit late.

Since her mom allowed her to sleep that late, she watched the drama that she missed a lot of the episode.

She didn't woke up yet even her phone kept ringing.

For liked how many times her phone kept ringing, she turned to the right and took it.

Answered it without looking at the ID caller, she was greeted by the sounds of her friend, Yejun, screamed her name.

"Damn, just what's with you screaming my name at this morning?" Nara rubbed her eyes and stretched her body.

"Morning? Did you just say morning? It's literally afternoon now." Yejun said and that made her looked at the digital clock on her right side.

"Wtf?! I thought it was morning!" she facepalmed herself.

"Hah! You thought. You better get yourself ready now because we will be going out."

"Both of us? How about the others?"

"We're here too and about to go to your house!" Mirae shouted.

"Shoot! alright, alright! just wait up!", she hung up the phone and threw it on her bed.

She ran to get her towel and went to the bathroom.

After she done everything, she smiled to her reflection in the mirror because she felt comfortable with her outifit.

She went downstairs to find her mom who was at the kitchen.

"Eommaaaaaaaa! Good afternoon, hehe." she hugged her mom who was about to sip a tea on her cup.

"Gosh, you're making me worried. You don't need to shout like that." her mom slapped her arms for making her worried.

"Alright, i'm sorry." she pouted and still hugging her mom.

"It's okay but, where are you going with those outfit?" her mom asked, eyeing her daughter with unfamiliar outfit.

"Yejun called me earlier and she told me that we're going out for today. Can I have my day out?" she was hoping for her mom to say yes.

"Alright, you may dear, but where are th-" her mom was cut off by the sound of the bell ringing.

"And they're here, hehe. Gotta go now." she hugged and pecked her mom on the cheeks and went out of the kitchen to wear her shoes.

"Bye eomma! I love you!" she opened the door and stepped outside of the house.

"Alright, take care Nara." she replied just before Nara closed the door.

                   -----------------------------------

"Are you sure you will have all of this for yourself?"

Mirae pointed inside of the trolley where almost half of the food was pick by Seolmin.

"Yes I am. After all, i'm not alone in the house. I know that my brothers will steal and eat some of those snacks and that is why I buy a lot" she said confidently.

"Okay. Done picking? Shall we go to the cashier now before the que is long up?" Nara suggested.

"I guess we're done and yes, let's go." Yejun pushed the trolley to where the cashier was.

After they finished paying the things, they went out of the supermarket as it was getting a lot of people in there.

"I just remember that today was weekend, no wonder there's a lot of people here" Mirae said while looking around.

"Ikr, luckily we're not late to come here" Seolmin said.

"Right. Can we get some ice cream over there?" Mirae pointed to the ice cream shop which located at the end of the block.

"Sure." They answered in unison.

They entered the shop and que up but then Nara's phone was ringing.

She took out from her purse to see who's calling.

It was her cousin, Jiwoo that called her.

She decided to go out from that shop as its getting louder and afraid she can't really heard what her cousin said.

"Guys, I need to go out and answer my phone. You don't need to wait for me, just order all of yours."

"Alright, be sure to be back later." Seolmin told her.

She went out and searching for less noise places for her to answer her phone.

At last, she decided to answer her phone at the parking lot at the basement level as it was not too far from the ice cream shop.

She was busy calling with Jiwoo, who was asking her about the college she's in now because Jiwoo is about to enter the same college as her for the next year.

After finishing the phone call, she was walking to where the shop was and stopped herself when she felt like kicking something like a bottle.

She looked down just to see a bottle of coloured spray. She picked up and looked around in case there's someone belonging.

But then she spotted someone who's spraying the parking lot's walls. The person looked tall and wearing all black include his hoodie.

She went nearer to him as she didn't afraid of something would happen.

She wondered why there's no security guards catched him when the CCTV literally direct to his direction.

"Excuse me? Is this yours? And why are you spraying those walls when its a public place? Didn't you afraid being caught by the-"

"Stop what you're doing!"

Nara was cut off by the policeman shouting at her and the man in front of her.

She was about to tell the policeman that she's not include in those problem when someone grabbed her hand.

She turned to her left just to saw Taehyung that grabbed her hand.

"Oppa?!" she was shocked to see him there.

"It's not her fault! It was this man!" Taehyung pointed to the man infront of them who was about to run.

Suddenly, he pulled Nara hand and both of them tried to run away as fast as they can.

Taehyung kept running and Nara tried to catch her breath as where as she can.

Actually, Nara cannot run really fast as she was diagnosed with asthma ever since she was 3 years old.

She did bring her inhaler here and there even at anytime, except when in the house.

While Taehyung kept pulled her hand and ran here and there, he didn't even realised that her sister is now having problem with her breathing.

He found a place to hide and straight away hid in between the walls with Nara.

He turned to his right and saw Nara have her right hand at her chest and grabbing tightly onto her blouse.

Her breathing was also more heavier than Taehyung liked she was having less oxygen and that was when he realised what happened to Nara.

"Nara!" he let go of her hand and grabbed both her shoulders and assured her to sit.

He didn't wasted his time as he grabbed her purse and took the inhaler and put it nearer to her mouth.

He do really helping her this time,

because it can see,

how panic and caring he was for his younger sister.