7

After she went out of Eunra's room, she rushed to the lift and pressed the 2nd floor button.

She afraid that Taehyung was looking for her.

She jogged slowly to Jungkook's room because she didn't want to mess up the foods.

She opened the door but there was no sign of Jungkook in the room. When she looked around, she realized that there was no wheelchair in the room.

Maybe Jungkook was toured around this hospital, she thought. She put the foods on the table and went out to find Jungkook.

She wondered why Taehyung still hasn't showed up yet.

She fished out her phone from her pocket and called Taehyung.

After liked two rang, he answered her calls.

"Oppa? Where are you?"

"I'm still find a parking nearby, I don't want to park far away."

"Ahh, okay. Jungkook oppa is not in his room, I want to find him now."

"Eh? Where is he?"

"Maybe he takes a tour around this hospital because there is no wheelchair in his room."

"Alright. Just go find him and bring him to his room afterwards. Tell him that i'm with you, okay?"

"Okay."

She hung up the calls and started to walked around the hospital to find him.

After she was searching for him at the garden, she went back inside and decided to check the hallway at the lobby.

When she turned to her left, there he was, across from her but a bit far.

He rolled the wheels with his hands. He was getting faster but he didn't realized that Nara was stading there.

Nara made a stopped sign with her hand and that's when Jungkook looked up with a bit suprised and stopped himself from rolling the wheelchair.

Nara strecthed her hand in front of him to shake in a manners way. He took her hand too.

"Good afternoon to you. I bought you some foods in your room. Shall we go now?" she smiled to him.

His ears were perked up when she mentioned about foods.

"Yeah, i'm hungry." He nodded his head.

"Should I push your wheelchair instead?" Nara asked him, she would be glad if he wanted to.

"Okay, you may." he replied and that made Nara walked behind him and started to pushed the wheelchair to the lift.

They went in the lift and Jungkook pressed the button to second floor.

"I came here with Taehyung oppa, btw." she looked at him from behind.

"Is it? Where is he?" there's a sounds of happiness in his voice when he asked Nara where was Taehyung.

"Idk, maybe still searching for a parking or maybe in your room now." Nara said.

He only nodded his head.

The door of the lift were opened and she started to push the wheelchair again and lead to Jungkook's room.

Jungkook opened the door and there revealed Taehyung, who was waiting for them while played with his phone.

He looked up from his phone and saw his younger brother and sister went inside the room.

"There you guys are." Taehyung stood up and helped Jungkook to sit on his bed with Nara helped.

"Hyung.." Jungkook called Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung looked at him blankly.

"Foods?" Jungkook smiled cheekily when he asked for foods.

Taehyung rolled his eyes in returned and told Nara to give Jungkook the foods.

"Here.." Nara took out the foods for Jungkook.

She also took out for Taehyung and gave it to him. Both of them started to eat but Nara didn't.

She just sat there and smiled when she looked at both of her brothers ate happily.

Nara also didn't even touched her food that still in the plastic bag.

"Why you didn't eat?" Taehyung asked her so sudden.

"Ahh.. I'm not hungry. If you guys still hungry, you can eat mine." she put the plastic bag on the table beside Jungkook's food.

"Are you sure you're not hungry?" Taehyung asked her again.

"Yes. I'm fine though." she nodded her head and gave reassuring smiled to them.

They continued to eat in silenced again but then Taehyung's phone was rang.

He stopped eating and answered the called from Yoongi.

"Eo, hyung?"

"Ahh, sorry that I forget to call you guys, i'm at the hospital already with Nara."

"You guys just come here, no need to wait for me."

"Okay. Bye"

That was the only words that Jungkook and Nara can heard from him.

"They'll come." Taehyung said before he continued to eat again.

Jungkook nodded his head as an 'okay'.

Nara didn't care at all because she knew that she would be invisible to them when all of them were there.

After both of them finished eating, Taehyung helped Jungkook to stand and brought him to clean his hands.

Meanwhile Nara, eventhough she didn't eat at all, she still cleaned it for them.

She sat back down and played with her phone after she finished cleaned eveything.

Taehyung and Jungkook also played their phone after they washed their hands.

The door of the room was opened and revealed the 5 of them to entered the room.

The room went all wild because of them but Nara secretly smiled to see how happy her brothers were.

"Ei hyung, you bring foods again?" Jungkook grinned when he saw that Hoseok held the plastic bag that full of foods inside it.

"Yes, of course we bring" Hoseok happily put the plastic on the table.

Nara was shocked when she saw that both Taehyung and Jungkook ate the food again when both of them just finished their foods not even reached half an hour ago.

She shooked her head and just let them ate all they wanted and at least they were happy, she would be happy too.