5

She knew that Taehyung was the one with her.

She didn't expect that Taehyung would say such things. Not even once.

Just how much she wanted to cry but she needed to hold back her tears and didn't want to make it obvious that she was awake.

After for a minute or more of silenced, Taehyung woke her up.

"Nara-ya, wake up" he shooked her arms a bit harder.

She woke up and pretended to rub her eyes.

"What is it?" she asked him, again pretended that she was half awake.

"Eomma called for dinner." he said with a bit cold voiced.

"Okay." she replied to him and stood up to rub her messy hair and followed Taehyung from behind to go downstairs.

Soon, they joined in the dinner.

There was only four of them include their parents, Nara and Taehyung only.

There was this awkward yet tensed silenced fill the kitchen.

Maybe Nara looked like she ate peacefully and enjoyed the food but when actually Taehyung's words were still stucked in her mind.

"Nara," he called her.

"Ne?" she was shocked because of Taehyung nudged her arm.

"Take that salad for me." he pointed to the salad that he can't reached for.

Nara took the plate that full of salad, and gave it to him.

She continued to eat and after finished, she decided to help her mom to wash the dishes.

Taehyung helped to bring the plates and glass to the sink.

While she washed the dishes, Taehyung was the one that cleaned the table.

Obviously Nara felt strange because of her brother's behaviour.

Both their parents were in the living room to watch a news that was aired.

She finished everything and dried her hands.

She walked to the living room and said goodnight to both her parents and about to go upstairs when Taehyung was in front of her.

She just shrugged her shoulders and followed him from behind.

"Nara," Taehyung called her when she turned her doorknob.

Nara looked at him, "What is it?" she asked.

Its the third time that he called me today.

She thought.

"I already arranged your paperworks and stationary there, just check again, in case there's something left so you will not forget it tomorrow." he reminded her.

Glad that he still care about me.

"Thankyou oppa. I'll go in first, goodnight." she said with awkward tone and went in her room after Taehyung replied her.

"Alright, goodnight." he said and turned to walk to his room.

He shooked his head and smiled thinking how funny her sister was when she always left her things before.

                     -----------------------------

An alarm was rang at the small table beside Nara's bed and showed that it was 5.30am in the morning.

She reached her hand to the clock and turned off the alarm.

She sat at her bed and stretched her hands and her body to make it feel better.