14

Nara felt like wanted to throw tantrum to the man beside her as they waited for the polices.

She gritted her own teeth while grabbing her hair and looked down just to avoid the angst inside her.

Kept waiting and waiting, the polices went out from the room where the windows were tinted.

The man from before was sit at his usual place before and both of the polices were standing behind him.

Nara averted her gaze to the man in front of her without saying anything.

"From the prove that we have, the statement that you young man, has been said were not true at all."

The officer started to talk.

"For now, we will take action on what you have done to the public area." he said strictly.

Nara looked at the man beside her,

she rolled her eyes after saw him a bit shaking and having that guiltiest faces.

"As for you young lady, you are not even have anything related to this, and that you can dismiss right after this."

Nara just nodded her head to the officer.

The relief sighed can be heard from her friends that were standing beside her all the time ever since they arrived there.

After that, Nara and her parents, including her brothers were having a talked with officers.

As for the three girls, they went home early due to receiving a call from their parents.

"... thank you sir, and sorry for my daughter's behaviour just now."

Their dad said to the officers, along with shaking hand with each others.

"No problem about that." One of the officer said.

As soon as all of them went out from the station and went to their father's car.

Of course they having an awkward silence between each others except for the six mans there.

                      --------------------------

After they reached home with Nara who was the last one that entered the house, she were called by her dad.

"Nara.." his sounded a bit firm.

"yes?" she looked at her dad.

Uneasy feeling was what she felt at that time.

"Don't you know your limit? Do you have to be this far and dare to take a step in the police station?"

He asked her.

"I did nothing wrong- i'm just trying to- urghh.. didn't the polices explained already?"

She just felt frustrated that made her raised her voiced so sudden without her realized. 

With eight pairs of eyes looked at her, feeling the tensed aura in the house just made her more frustrated but she need to control that feeling by herself, though she can't.

"What now? You dare to raised your voice to me? What am I to you?"

Her dad continued.

She shooked her head with her closed eyes.

"No I didn't meant to-"

Something unexpected was happen.

Not even expected by their mom, these six mans nor Nara herself that she just got slap by her dad.

"I did not even expect like this from you, Nara. I thought my only daughter can be proud of in this family, but no. You are just an inconvenience to us."

Just from what her dad said, already felt like the second slapped to her face.

She didn't know why her mom just stood there quietly; not even saying anything.

Obviously her brothers even did the same thing as what their mom do.

She do really felt like wanted to cry, but no tears fell from her eyes.

Remembering what her dad have said just hurted her even more. A pain in the heart to be exact.

The stinging feeling that she felt through her cheeks were not hurted her as bad as what she felt in her heart.

She turned to her dad again and pushed her hair back to have a clear view.

"So, all this time i'm just a burden to you guys?"

She said through her gritted teeth.

"Why don't you tell me more earlier than now? Why must it have to be now? You guys can just give me to anyone that needs a daughter to adopt instead of raising me all this years."

She looked at both her parents and her brothers.

Her breaths just became more heavy just by saying those words to her family.

Never she let out something serious to them. Not even once.

She just felt useless for living in this world when someone saying that she is a burden to them.

Moreover, the one that said that was her loved one. The one that raised her eversince she was born.

"Thanks for the loves and supports that you guys have give me. Thank you for raising me so well for all this years."

She bowed 90 degrees to both her parents and managed to show a bitter, yet sad smile towards them.

They just watched her went upstairs and feeling pity towards the girl.

She locked herself in her room and that's when she burst out crying. A silent cry.

"Do I need to face all of this?"

She murmured through her cried while covered herself with the blanket.

As times passed by, Nara went off to sleep with tears that still fell from her eyes.

                 ----------------------------------

On the other side, all the guys decided to stay in one room in the midnight.

They were talking about Nara.

"I don't expect dad to slap her." Hoseok said while looking at the others.

"Yeah, me too." the eldest one said while the others just nodded their head.

"I don't know if you guys realize this, but Nara didn't cried at all when dad mad at her."

Namjoon said so sudden that made all of them also realized about it.

"Yes. She always cried when dad mad at her even about smallest things."

Taehyung looked at Namjoon.

"I wonder what has gotten into her this lately?"

Yoongi said while rubbed his forehead.

"Just don't think too much again about this. We know what to do and she know herself what to do. It's late now. We need to visit Jungkook tomorrow."

Jimin chimed in and stopped all of them from talking about Nara.