16

Nara waved to her friends before she entered her house, walking home from college.

She went in, and over heard some of her brothers were talking at the dinner table.

They were Taehyung, Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin. The others were probably still working.

Jungkook started going to university by next week as he need to recover really well for his leg.

If the others went home early, that's meant they didn't have much worked to do.

"On Thursday will be a long day for us. We have a lot of people there." Hoseok said.

"Yeah. I've heard that they were from the same college as Nara. Isn't it, hyung?" Jimin asked Hoseok.

"Yes." He replied to Jimin.

"Wow. Goodluck then." Taehyung teased both of them.

Jungkook was laughing along with Taehyung.

Nara, who was arranged her shoes was overheard of what her brothers talked about.

She just sighed after finished arrange her shoes and went upstairs to her bedroom.

Not even took a glance at the dining area even when she passed by there.

Jimin saw Nara passing by, as he was seat with facing the guest room.

"it's Nara." Jimin said.

"Huh? Where?" Taehyung asked.

"She was passed by there. Probably went to her room." Jimin point the guest room.

"Ahh~ okay." Taehyung nodded his head.

They all went silent for a while.

It has always been liked this. Everytime someone mentioned about Nara or saw her, they became silent at a moment.

Probably they were thinking about her or what she was doing all the time because they don't even talked to her at all. Unless they're asking her something.

"Do we need to have a lot of talked? What should we do next?" Hoseok broke the silence.

"Video games? Heck yeah!" Taehyung suggested.

"I'm in." Jungkook said.

The three of them looked at Jimin. Waiting for his answered.

"Yeah, whatever it is." Jimin rolled his eyes. Jimin is too lazy to play video games.

He even preffered to read a triple thick books than playing video games, but still he joined them because luckily his mood was fine.

The three of them rushed upstairs, leaving Jungkook who was struggling climbed up the stairs.

                 ----------------------------------

Thursday (End of classes)

People were now busy packing their things as time to go home is come.

Nara and her friends went out from their classes in a group. Which have 8 of them included her.

"It's been a long time we didn't hangout together. Shall we go later?" Hyoseob suggested.

"Whoop! wrong timing you got there" Nara pointed to him.

"Ughh! Why?" Daesu groaned.

"Remember what I told you yesterday, that I have dance classes." Nara rolled her eyes at both of them.