9

"Good afternoon unnie." she smiled to Eunra.

"Oh! Good afternoon too Nara." Eunra was suprised to see Nara came inside her room.

"I missed talking to you, unnie" Nara hugged Eunra.

"Me too. I thought you were not going to visit me again." Eunra said.

"Of course I will visit you again, unnie." Nara sat at the chair beside Eunra's bed.

"Hehehe, thankyou Nara." Eunra pat Nara's head lightly.

"Sure unnie." she smiled cheekily to Eunra.

"Actually, I am about to go to the rooftop. Do you mind to go with me? We can talk about everything." Eunra asked Nara.

"Can we go now? I want to get to know more about you, unnie." Nara said impateintly.

"Okay, let's go."

Both of them walked out from the room and went to the lift to go to the rooftop.

People were not allowed to go to the rooftop but Eunra went there almost everyday.

She would go to the rooftop if she was depressed or wanted to take some fresh air. That's what she told Nara.

Nara just kept follow Eunra until they reached there.

"Wow, it is so refreshing up here." Nara walked to the bench and sat there while looked up at the blue sky with clouds surrounds it.

"Yeah, that is why I always come here." Eunra said and sat beside Nara.

"I see. Btw unnie, why did you admitted here?" Nara asked her.

"Actually, i'm diagnosed with chronic lymphocytic leukemia. It has been 10 years i'm here." Eunra played with her fingers.

"Unnie.. that is so heartbreaking to hear. Sorry for that." Nara took Eunra hands and held it tightly.

"It's okay Nara. I can't deny it anymore, its just happened and I'm willingly accepted for what had happened to me." she looked at Nara with teary eyes.

"You know what, unnie? For me, you are strong enough to endure all those pain for 10 years now. Don't even think about what's bad that will come to you, always think positive and hoping for a better day to come or may be remember your love one, also, talk to them if you feel down. Therefore, the sadness will not surround you like that. Let the happiness change everything."

She comforted Eunra, that sounded like she gave up with herself.

Eunra didn't know what to say to Nara. She just felt really thankful to have her by her side.

She wanted to have her as her younger sister so badly.

"Nara, most people around your age would be stubborn, ignorant and did everything they can do as long as they are happy, but you're definitely different. You're the first person, who are younger than me and very lovely, kind, motivate others, and everything. You have everything that is good. I swear, if I was a boy, I would madly inlove with you, Nara. But i'm a girl, you're like a sister to me. If people hate you, then they are wrong. They're just so jealous of how good you were."

Eunra said truthfully that she never met some other teens that would be more lovely liked Nara.

"Unnie, i'm just be who I am but I didn't know that you would say like that. Thankyou unnie... but still I don't even understand why people keep blaming me when I don't even know what were the reason."

She meant it for her brothers. She became sad in a split of second when she remembered about her brothers that not in a good terms with her and both their parents.

Eunra, who sat beside her was wanted to know what happened and who was dare to keep the blamed on Nara.

"Forget my story, I want to know yours. What happened and how?" Eunra asked impatiently.

"It was not some strangers, but my own brothers. Maybe you don't have any clue who are they but i'm just gonna mention their name." Nara told Eunra, incase she would be confusing.

"Nevermind, just spill everything." Eunra nodded her head.

"It was happened before where my brothers loved to go out with each other. On this one day, they went home late which made my parents worried. Both my parents contacted them several times but not even one of them answered. My parents and I were worried that we don't even get to sleep and waiting for them to come home."

Nara stopped and sighed so sudden when 'the bad memories' of her, flashed in her mind.

"Sorry for interrupting Nara but.. i'm confused since you mentioned your brothers as 'they'. Actually, how many of them?" Eunra who were now curious, asked Nara.

"There's seven of them." Nara replied which made Eunra shooked of her answers.

"I see.. okay, you may continue." She motioned Nara to continue.

"Okay.. After liked hours we waited for them to come, they went home but still laughing and playing around. That was when my dad started to burst his angst towards them. My dad and Jin oppa had a little argument which Jungkook oppa hated it. He was very sensitive. Unexpectedly, Jungkook oppa was walked out from the house that all of us need to find him.

I knew something was going to happen that night. I went with my mom and we tried to find him. We saw people gathered at streets nearby, both of us went there but what just we saw was more heartbroken. Jungkook oppa was the one that got hit by a car. He was laid there lifelessly. That was when the others ran to us and brought him to this hospital. He still admitted here because he broke his leg from that night. That is why I often come here.

Ever since that night, we're not in a good term. I thought it was only their problems with my parents, but i'm included too. I'm just trying to make up with each all of us, no matter what will happen to me. I don't care about that, because there's nothing can break the relationship between all of us. I'm still trying too."

She sighed and looked down.

When she thought about it,

the more struggled she felt of how to be in a nice term with them.