Chapter 12: Emma Frost

"Did your little plan work with the novice?" A deep voice asks from the very rough white silhouette on my computer screen. One of the several circle members present at this virtual meeting.

"Miss Pryde has successfully retrieved the target. They are on their way to the Massachusetts Academy now." I reply cooly, flattening my tone as I have become accustomed to doing.

A female voice speaks this time, "And were there any complications, specifically of the X-nature?"

I mentally clench my teeth. After the submarine incident I assumed that we wouldn't have to deal with those blasted X-Men. I was slightly amused when I felt Charles using Cerebro again, he seemed so broken being paralysed and losing Raven and most of his students. I can't believe that fool Hank still stayed with him. Nevertheless, they won't ruin the circle's plans, I am confident in that.

"Mr. McCoy, or Beast as he refers to himself, was there to extract the girls yes. But just as I planned he wasn't able to keep his true nature from them and they fled for fear of their lives. They will not be going to Professor Xavier anytime soon out of their own free will. Soon they will have full allegiance to the circle."

"Good." The male voice interjects before anyone can argue. "As always your methods are impeccable. Commence the next stage of our plans. This meeting is now over." Soon all the faces disappear from my screen.

Then I hear a knock on my office door. I close my laptop screen, sensing who it is with my telepathic powers. "Come in." I say.

The door opens and out steps on of my students, Angel Salvadore, her pixie wings out for display. "What is it?" I ask, pretending to be occupied by paper work on my perfectly arranged desk. Although I already know, I let a slight smile escape in eagerness.

Angel shifts uncomfortably on the white carpet, pushing a strand of her short straight hair back. She isn't used to seeing me smile. "The jet's back. The new girls are just arriving."

She looks at me again, relieved by the fact that I've stopped smiling. Her attentive hazel eyes awaiting instructions. "Excellent." I reply, not looking up from my papers. "Go make them feel welcomed to the Massachusetts Academy."

Dum dum dum!! Did u guys notice the reference to Angel from First Class? There will be more underrated first class characters coming don't worry :).

Also I had this chapter a while ago but I kinda forgot to post it. Sorry.

Till next chapter!

- Ivy