1. Back At WWE

Corey

"It feels good being back." I said to Jaylynn. She's my best friend, we've known each other since literally day one, our mothers are best friends. Jaylynn is only 1 one month older than me and we were actually born on the same day, the 5th. Her birthday is December 5th and mine is January 5th. And we grew up to be best friends/ sisters. A majority of the time we call each other sisters.

"Yeah, we're not going away that long ever again. It's bad enough we gotta start at the bottom again." She said back as we walked into the WWE arena.

See 7 months ago, me and Jaylynn competed in a first ever women's ladder match for shots at the divas championship. It was kinda like money in the bank but not the same, we couldn't pick a date for the title match. Our bosses were going to pick it.

And their was going to be two winners of that match, we had to climb up the ladder together and pull the contract down. Then we would get our shots at the title in singles competition.

Well it was us against 2 other sets of teams, Kaitlyn and Aj Lee, plus Cameron and Naomi. When me and Jaylynn were at the top of the ladder about to grab the contract they all teamed together and pushed the ladder over and we went crashing down.

Jaylynn landed on her shoulder and shattered it, I landed on my feet but my ankle caved in. I had my ankle surgically repaired while Jaylynn had her shoulder surgically repaired. Yeah it sucked.

"Don't worry, we aren't going anywhere and we are gonna make sure everyone hear knows that. We got this, what could go wrong?" I asked.

"Hopefully nothing." She answered and we both crossed our fingers and held it behind our backs as we walked to our locker room. We never did share with the other divas because we only really get along with a few of them. Which is the Bella's, Natalya and sometimes Cameron and Naomi.

"Glad to see they didn't remove any of our things out of here, to much personal stuff." Jaylynn said looking around, we have a lot of pictures in all of our locker rooms around world, cause we travel so much we obviously have more than one locker room. But there's all kinds of pictures up on the walls of us together. Even a few baby pictures that we both liked and kept. Our parents have the rest.

"Right, we're going to need more pictures." I told her.

"There's at least a thousand pictures, you really think we need more." She said.

"That's a stupid question." I told her and went a head and set some of my stuff up.

"So should we go catch up with the other divas?" Jaylynn asked.

"I suppose, hopefully no drama on our first day back." I answered and we walked out and went to catering. As soon as we walked in we got a bunch of dirty looks from the divas that we definitely don't get along with. We seen the Bella's sitting by them selves talking and we walked over to them.

"Corey, Jaylynn your back!" Brie and Nikki said in unison and practically jumped on us.

"Yeah we missed you to." Jaylynn said and we all laughed and sat back down.

"So how are you guys?" Nikki asked.

"Amazing, can't wait to get back in the ring." Jaylynn answered.

"Yeah we missed you guys so much, you missed a lot to." Brie said.

"Tell us what we missed." I told her.

"Well first, there's 3 new divas, The one with the black hair pale skin, that's Paige." Brie said and pointed to a girl behind us.

"She's very Gothic, emo like." Jaylynn said.