19. Raw

Corey

I was backstage waiting for my theme to hit. My match against Jaylynn was next.

"Let's get this done already." Cindy said, she's been my close friend since high school. Tonight is her debut along with Tatum.

"Be patient." Tatum told her.

"Trust me I will, when it's necessary." Cindy said.

"Okay you two, show time

"Okay you two, show time." I said as my theme hit, Jay was already out there waiting with The Shield and Paige. We all walked out and Jay was shocked to see Tatum and Cindy with me. We all at one point we're friends but Jay choosing Meredith over literally everyone she ruined that.

We all got in the ring and Me and Jay obviously got in each others faces until the ref pulled us apart. Everyone got out of the ring and the ref checked with both of us.

"Corey! Corey! Corey! Corey!" The crowd chanted as the bell rang and I immediately went after Jay and started pounding on her. Until Dean grabbed her and pulled her out of the ring.

"Gotta have your boyfriend save you huh!?" I yelled at her and backed up and waited for her to get in the ring. Once she did, I actually gave her a chance to come after me but I could tell she was holding back, almost like she wanted me to win. She even let me hit her with my new finisher, she was barley fighting back.

"Come on Jay!" I yelled at her and kicked her repeatedly in her stomach just like she did to me to send me to the hospital and damn near killed me.

"Get up ." I told her and she slowly did and kicked her right in her face and she went back down and this time Paige grabbed her and rolled her out of the ring.

"Get your ass back in here!" I yelled at Jay and the crowd cheered me on, they clearly don't mind me being the bad guy here.

"Come on Jay." I said and backed up once again.

"Quit being pathetic!" I yelled at her before she got in the ring. This time she came after me but I did a monkey flip. Kinda when your jump on them facing your opponent, you hold onto their head and have your knees in their stomach and you go back down land on your back and flip them over.

Jay landed directly on her head in the corner of the turn buckle. I laughed and stood back up.

"Seriously this is your champion?! Pathetic!" I yelled to the crowd and I waited for Jay to get back up.

"Come on Fight back already!"  I yelled at her and punched her in her face. I grabbed her by her hair and hit her with a code breaker and rolled her over and pinned her.

"1...2...3!" The ref counted and called for the bell.

''Ladies and Gentlemen your winner and New Divas champion Corey Gonzalez!" Jojo announced and me and the girls celebrated in the ring before heading back stage.

"Finally, this title is right where it belongs." I said.

"You got that right." Cindy said as we went to our locker room.

"Let's go change and then catch our flight to Chicago. " I told them.

"Okay, can't wait to see Momma Gonzalez." Tatum said.

"Same I've missed her all week."

Jay

"You barley even fought back." Paige said to me as we sat in the trainers room, just me and her. Dean and the others are on their way.

"I don't deserve to be a champion and even if I did give it my all, I know I can't beat Corey I mean she's never lost a match. How can you beat some one that's unbeatable?" I asked Paige.

"You find a way." Paige answered and the doc came back with some x ray results on my neck.

"Nothing broken, not even a hair line fracture. Just some bruises." He told me.

"That's good." Paige said.

"It is, not even a concussion. Your gonna be fine." He told me.

"Thank you." I told him and we got up and walked out.

"Well?" Dean asked.

"I'm fine, just sore." I answered.

"You'll be fine, so when do you wanna have your rematch. We can go talk to Stephanie now if you want?" He asked.

"It can wait Dean." I answered as we walked back to the locker room area and I seen Corey, Tatum and Cindy walking out of their locker room.

"Hey Jay, how's your head?" Cindy asked me as they walked by.

"Who hell the are they?" Roman asked as we went into our locker room.

"Some old friends." I answered.

"More that you stabbed in the back?" Seth asked.

"Colby." Paige said smacked him on his arm.

"It's fine Paige, I turn my back on a lot of people. I deserve everything I'm getting right now." I answered.

"Hey everybody makes mistakes." Dean said.

"Some more than others." I mumbled.

"You really need to fix everything with Corey, if you do your life will be a whole let better." Paige told me.

"How is she supposed to do that? Corey won't talk to her." Dean asked.

"There is someone I can talk to that might be able to talk to Corey for me." I said.

"Who?" Roman asked.

"Corey's mom." I answered.

"Doesn't she live in Ohio?" Seth asked.

"Yeah they do but they won't be there this time of year." I answered.

"Where would they be?" Paige asked.

"Well with Summer coming right up, normally this time of year they go to Chicago. They own a very beautiful house there and it's right by the beach." I answered.

"Well let's look for a flight to Chicago then, we don't have anything planned for the rest of the week." Dean suggested.

"Yeah let's go." Roman said.

"Are you sure you would really wanna go there? Corey won't have happy if we just randomly show up at her house." I asked.

"Oh well, she'll live with it." Paige said.

"Okay then, find a flight to Chicago for tomorrow morning." I told them and went to the back to change. I can't believe we're doing this.