14. Going Home

8:30 am
Corey

I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was in a hospital, I went to move but it hurt so bad.

"Corey." I heard and I felt someone grab my hand.

"You gotta be careful." I looked up and seen Roman.

"Your here." I said and held onto his hand.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asked.

"Kinda thought they wouldn't let you." I answered.

"Well they did, they mostly wanted Jay and Meredith away from you. " He said.

"Yeah I kinda wanted her away from me to, that's why I've been with them a lot since yesterday after the gym. That's also why I stayed with them over night." I explained.

''Yeah I kinda figured, I just wish you would of told me that because I thought I did something." He said.

"What could you of possibly done?" I asked him.

"I don't know just thought I did. How do you feel?" He answered then asked me.

"Ok, it only hurts when I move a certain way." I answered.

"Yeah you just gotta be careful. Brie and Nikki are back the hotel, I gave them my key. Their packing your things up, they have a flight booked for you to go home today." He explained.

"I don't know if I wanna go home." I said.

"Well, you need some time to heal anyways. You can't do that if your on the road constantly, you need to be home so you can rest. Nikki and Brie are going with you but only for 2 days because they'll have to get back on the road." He explained.

"I guess your right about that, so I guess I won't see you for a while then." I said.

"It's only gonna be about 3 weeks, you'll be home with your mom. You haven't seen her in a few weeks." He said, he's trying to get me to look at the bright side on this.

"Yeah I guess." Was all I said.

"I'll see you as soon as you get back, it'll be fine." He explained.

"Yeah I know, I'm just gonna miss you." I told him.

"Trust me, I'll miss you too." He said.

"Knock Knock." I heard Nikki say.

"Sorry to interrupt." Brie said as they walked in.

''It's fine." Roman said.

"So I'm going home today?" I asked Brie and Nikki.

"Yeah and we'll be with you for 2 days. The flight leaves in 2 hours and it's a 45 minute drive to the airport from here." Brie answered.

''So we should leave in a few minutes?" I asked.

"Yeah." Nikki answered.

"Okay then." I said and sat up and got out of the bed.

"Here,We can leave so you can change." Nikki said and her and Brie walked out.

"I'm gotta go Corey." Roman said.

"Yeah I know, I'll text you later." I said and we gave each other a hug.

"Ok, keep me updated to." He said.

"I will, I love you Roman." I told him.

"I love you too." He said and kissed the top of my head, I smiled as we let go and he walked out.

"I mean it Roman." I mumbled.

Roman

"I mean it Corey." I mumbled to myself after I walked out of her room. I left the hospital and I had to go back to the hotel but I don't even wanna be around Jaylynn right now so I think I'm gonna get a room for myself. And I don't know if Meredith is still here or not and if she is and Corey ain't here, she'd probably try getting with me just to try to tick Corey off but I doubt it really would. I doubt she cares about me the way I care about her.

Once I got to the hotel, I checked into a different room. I had to actually go back to the room we all shared to get my things though. I went into me and Corey's bedroom and I started packing my things up.

"What are you doing?" Dean asked.

"I'm not staying here." I answered.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"Yeah seriously, I don't wanna be around Jaylynn right now." I answered.

"I think you should give Jaylynn a chance." He said.

"A chance? To do what? Stab another person in the back, if she attacked Corey of all people, someone she's known ever since she was baby, someone she grew up with, she'll attack anyone." I explained.

"Your moving to fast to judge to Jay, if you weren't in love with Corey you'd actually listen." He said and I didn't even know what to say.

"Roman there's always two sides of the story, I think you should give Jay an actual chance." I heard Paige.

"God not you to." I said.

"Meredith wasn't the problem at first, Corey was and if you would just listen to Jay, you could know her side of the story to." Seth said.

"I can't believe that your actually listening and believing a damn word that comes out of her mouth." I said.

"Roman, they both fucked up. Jay in more ways than Corey did but Jay has feelings to and Corey put her threw a lot, I think you should at least listen to what she has to say." Dean said.

"It's doesn't make up for what she did though, Corey almost died last night! If she was dead then what, you'd still take Jaylynn's side?" I yelled at them.

"You know darn well that wasn't her intention, but Corey isn't as innocent as she claimed to be. Just listen to Jay, for once. We did and we see both sides of the story and to a certain extent, they have good points and different sides of everything that happened, we already heard both sides, I think you need to hear both sides as well." Paige explained.

"Roman Please just let me explain." Jay said coming into the room and standing next to Dean.

"Roman, Meredith may be a bad person at times but it's because of Corey." Jay said, I rolled my eyes and back to packing my things.

"Roman please just listen to me!" Jay said and grabbed me by my arm.

"Jay if you don't get off of me your gonna be on the floor." I told her, she quickly let go.

"Roman please I just wanna explain." Jay begged me.

"It's doesn't matter to me, I care about Corey way more than I do anyone else in this room including myself. You almost killed her last night, do you really think I wanna sit here and listen to you run your mouth?" I asked her.

"Fine then, I guess you don't want the truth. I guess you don't wanna know the really Corey." She answered.

"Whether I know the truth or not, it's not gonna change anything." I said.

"Still even if it doesn't, you still should know. That's all."